đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj on the set of music video with NBA Youngboy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

117040600_294188504988698_60166740341756117306989_3126593240711825_7734423168337117087152_163998061884970_71727082575133

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeIena Gomez

Kind of off topic but has anyone seen the fact that Barbz are literally making websites so people can send in funds like a “barb bank” and the collabs go no.1? How is this allowed? This is nearly chart manipulation no? :what:

Luke78619

If they’ve both been away from people, wearing masks and social distancing when out then I guess it’s fine to do a video together. 

On another note, this looks like nothing special, all the videos she’s been in lately have all been little tunnels or summ :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

SeIena Gomez
3 minutes ago, paradox said:

tenor.gif

no social distancing? 

1 minute ago, Frostken said:

Not social distancing and she's pregnant wow :triggered:

not a Nicki stan but if Gaga posted BTS of a music video shoot and she wasn’t wearing a mask would you be complaining? :trollga:

paradox
Just now, SeIena Gomez said:

not a Nicki stan but if Gaga posted BTS of a music video shoot and she wasn’t wearing a mask would you be complaining? :trollga:

1. i'm not complaining 

2. yes

Frostken
1 minute ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Yes

3 minutes ago, Frostken said:

Not social distancing and she's pregnant wow :triggered:

Cardi & Megan just did a music video not social distancing. Also if Gaga did this, y’all wouldn’t be complaining. :spin:

Frostken
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Cardi & Megan just did a music video not social distancing. Also if Gaga did this, y’all wouldn’t be complaining. :spin:

I just said I would be "complaining"

Enigma

Just a reminder that she collabbed with a pedophile and is cancelled :vegas:

Just because she’s a gay icon doesn’t make her immune and I hope some of y’all will make her accountable for that **** :vegas:

Archived