💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

American Eurovision in 2021

Monsterish

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP
11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

They're calling it The American Song Contest, it's a separate show by the same creators. Eurovision already has Australia so it's not entirely exclusive to the continent.

Eurovision is not about the physical continent. It has historical and political implications. Being under the Queen's regiment, Australia is perfectly within the requisites (even though I also think it's strange).

IDGAF

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP
27 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What’re they gonna call it?

‘Murivision?

amerivision ? Lmao

They should call it CANCELED

IDGAF

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Americans apparently thinks we should call it “worldovision” or sumn like that since apparently euro is offending them and is racist:awkney:

It was just a rumour on twitter though so take with a grain of salt

I think worldvision would fit. As the US is the "world" for many of them

LoLaA
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

Natalie Portman Trippin GIF by MOODMAN

Some things should just stay European. Exactly the same way a Superbowl kind of thing with a half-time show wouldn't work here.

Indeed but I can see Shakira Shakira ask UEFA to perform at the Champione League Final one day..:zilla:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Andreu
25 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Indeed but I can see Shakira Shakira ask UEFA to perform at the Champione League Final one day..:zilla:

Well iirc shes been living in Barcelona for some years so maybe if the final is there :billie:

Blown Away
1 hour ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. But it wouldn't have the same feeling as Super Bowl Sunday, which is a true event

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

LoLaA
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. But it wouldn't have the same feeling as Super Bowl Sunday, which is a true event

me neither, but I hope it will never happen. I just hope football stays like this and will not be an event like the Super Bowl, because I feel many people watch Super Bowl just for the halftime show. Unfortunately my favorite club will never reach the Champions League final ever again so I won't buy tickets for the final, the sport is ruined. :bradley:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Regina George
3 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

It’s literally called EUROvision for us, if something they could literally just create their own show? It won’t be long before Trump says that he is gonna own the rights and that Eurovision “belongs” to America 

tired go away GIF

Eurovision lost it territorial integrity once they invited countries like Israel and even let them organize such a event so this information didn’t shock me at all. Eurovision’s greed was always there and they always tried to bring more countries outside of Europe. 

I just burst out laughing at this and my family looking at me like "wtf"

😂😂😂😂 I dunno why I found this so funny

dollardays

It's just the Eurovision organisers trying to expand to new markets. I don't see it working in this age tho

And it literally says in the article it will be called The American Song Contest, not Eurovision

lost in limbo
3 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

it is sh*t without US tho 

Eurovision has been around for decades, and it has become legendary on it's own. the US is not special enough to make any sort of difference by not being there, and the show itself is much better without any sort of American influence lol

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived