💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Stupid Love (MASTERIA Remix) + Bloodpop DJ Mix Vol.1 for GAGA RADIO

L E O

Featured Posts

stevana229

why do they keep releasing remixes... like I dont want to hear a remix... I thought Gaga was doing some commentary for her radio?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsieur D
3 minutes ago, L E O said:

Not today! There is three more shows planned after this one, it'd make sense that they save the best for last!

I'd make sense though.

But I'm like: "Gaga :dom: please release it now :dom: I want it now :dom:  I can't wait :dom:

I can't help it... the Aries in me :bradley:

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I thought there was gonna be like song break down conversations? That list was just songs

GAGARADIO is a combination of DJ sets and conversations about the making of the album, but they only released the DJ set early. The talk portion will be out at 11am EST

GregJA

At 2pm ET the rest will still release (like the interview or whatever) but 

‘praying they mention it there :ladyhaha: apples got it loaded - so it’s coming some day! Lol 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

KatieJudasGaga4

Guys, please stop complaining.

It's already known that the era has restarted, plus the Babylon remix is coming this month.

Just stay patient.

alsemanche

That's cool but for real why are there so many SL remixes? The album has like 16 tracks, remix some of them as well 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Wet Fire

What's with Gaga's obsession with Stupid Love :neyde:

Even then, at least we got something :awesome:

TimisaMonster

New SL remix being released in August...:bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

On the remix: (not a subscriber so I can only listen to preview clips) Not a bad remix but my first impression is that I wish her voice wasn't pitched down. I wanna hear her vocal powah in her natural glory~

On the set: Seeing some fun track selections, hopefully I can do a full listen-thru tomorrow. Looks like it would be fun to do cardio to.

⚡🐲

L E O
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

That's cool but for real why are there so many SL remixes? The album has like 16 tracks, remix some of them as well 

There is litterally only three official SL remixes ( Vitaclub, Ellis, MASTERIA), that ain't much! 

Back in the 2010's her lead singles had WAAAAAAAAAAY more remixes than this! Plus it's only the first show, we're getting at least three other remixes!

Jose P
23 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

why do they keep releasing remixes... like I dont want to hear a remix... I thought Gaga was doing some commentary for her radio?

Y’all really don’t read like at all huh? The DJ set is already available, the radio show is yet to come out. It ain’t rocket science.

Xoxo Adriana

what a time to have a spotify subscription

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3hgSZFs2mAKVIHCWXHwE

Archived