đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Elton John in front of a green screen

Lighter

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga
21 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

you really think they recorded video this week and it will have premiere this or next week ...  :awkney:

what if this is not recorded this week? :awkney:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

what if this is not recorded this week? :awkney:

so he recorded wishes for Tony few weeks ago ...:awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Hebi

Everyone before the video teaser yesterday: [Insert any track from chromatica except SFA] is the right choice for a music video/single.

Now: Omg a Sine From Above short film is all I ever dreamed of it is the best song on the album yas mother

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, Hebi said:

Everyone before the video teaser yesterday: [Insert any track from chromatica except SFA] is the right choice for a music video/single.

Now: Omg a Sine From Above short film is all I ever dreamed of it is the best song on the album yas mother

If only. Instead, people complain that the alleged song for a video/single is not the one they wanted, so they're going to pout and throw a tantrum. Doesn't matter what song it is (if there even is another single or video) – someone is going to whine it's not the right choice. 

She/Her/Hers

1 minute ago, Hebi said:

g0rl I've been wanting it to be a single since the moment I heard the opening line, tf

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RudraCNG
1 minute ago, Hebi said:

Tbf SFA has always been my favourite track off Chromatica yet I can't/couldn't imagine it as a single. One thing does not exclude the other.

Animal Claws
45 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, there was no tribe at all in Rain On Me. I can't see the tribes being part of this project, but who knows? 

There was... The purple tribe

ROM%252B-%252BPNG%252Bby%252BDynamite.pn

Where is LG7

the hopes we put up every single day and try to connect the dots like connecting each topics here on GGD ....No Thank You Reaction GIF

The Z
35 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

There was... The purple tribe

ROM%252B-%252BPNG%252Bby%252BDynamite.pn

But it doesn't appear in the video, and it isn't relevant since there's no storyline

BarcelosRooster

If SFA becomes a single it will absolutely become a smash hit in Europe, without a ****ing doubt. In general Gaga is more popular in Europe than in America.... (I think, I mean just look at how chromatica is doing WW vs US)

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

MessyTop
1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

Wait...was this for the VMA performance and not a MV

We don’t know. It could’ve been for Gaga performance or for some of his work. 

On 8/6/2020 at 5:45 PM, KEVIN STEVE said:

But it doesn't appear in the video, and it isn't relevant since there's no storyline

Well I mean ROM was kinda the purple tribe since all merchandise came with that symbol, but if you are talking about which colour SFA will have if it gets the single treatment, my guess would be yellow or white. Maybe a bigger chance with white since Babylon would to 98% get gold if it’s getting released as a single

Archived