šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Sine" copyright

Sherry

Featured Posts

Enzo

Perhaps cuz you cannot use Chromatica songs in your videos without permission :bear:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Enzo said:

Perhaps cuz you cannot use Chromatica songs in your videos without permission :bear:

From my experience, Sine From Above was the only song from Chromatica that gets your video blocked if you use it.

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

Could we have some evidence so I can get the thread removed?

I'm just guessing so there is no evidence whatsoever. But we're almost sure that the videos themselves are from album photoshoots, so I don't think it'd be a "short film" for Sine.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Jose P
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

From my experience, Sine From Above was the only song from Chromatica that gets your video blocked if you use it.

Why Sine From Above tho? Could there be a reason why that one is the song that gets your video blocked?

Sherry
5 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

chromatica discussion is there for a reason
jk love you

A miss out all the meltdowns here?Ā :laughga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

Enzo

Indeed

I saw a lot of reactions videos, and there were a lot that skipped SFA or butchered it af :poot:

I wonder why only that song, perhaps cuz it's Elton? :oprah:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Sherry
Just now, Jose P said:

Why Sine From Above tho? Could there be a reason why that one is the song that gets your video blocked?

Exactly. I had the same thought. Many reactions to Sine from Above got taken down on YouTube. Maybe the film was originally supposed to come sooner but since plans were delayed they had to move it

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Jose P said:

Ā 

Just now, Enzo said:

Indeed

I saw a lot of reactions videos, and there were a lot that skipped SFA or butchered it af :poot:

I wonder why only that song, perhaps cuz it's Elton? :oprah:

Yeah, I think its because of Elton John. Maybe his songs get blocked all the time.

Ā 

Sherry
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm just guessing so there is no evidence whatsoever. But we're almost sure that the videos themselves are from album photoshoots, so I don't think it'd be a "short film" for Sine.

That's possible tho

Jose P

Ā 

Yeah, I think its because of Elton John. Maybe his songs get blocked all the time.

Ā 

Oh yeah could be, itā€™s true. The clown in me will still have some slight sliver of hope for a video or something thoĀ :flop:

Franch Toast

I remember that the Planet Chromatica podcast had to cut their reaction to Sine from Above from their video because of copyright issues.

She/Her/Hers

Sneaky Oliver

Imagine after ALL the meltdowns, she suddenly releases a visual album. Iā€™d love to see it. Not only to enjoy the visuals, but as a clap back to the Gaga stans who can only complain about everythingĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Archived