EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 2 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said: Oh no, my albums (that nobody buys) are there too 😥 You better switch to Spotify, Apple Music, or YouTube Music then He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zedd 6,532 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 I've never even tried Google Play Music. First music streaming app is Spotify and I'll be using this, maybe because it's the most popular and most people recognize Spotify. I use Last.fm so I don't even think to change Spotify for something else, I run trial for Apple Music, but I cancelled it after few minutes, couldn't order songs how I wanted, ugly desktop app design, can't see what my friends are now listening to, not every song I want to listen is on Apple Music. Tried Tidal too, but only on free account, there is no my #1 song, so it's definitely crossed out for me. The ARTPOP Zedd Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alvaro Moreno Ullrich 1,554 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 10 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said: You better switch to Spotify, Apple Music, or YouTube Music then They are all there too hehe Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 4 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said: They are all there too hehe Haha, well, I'm glad He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted August 6, 2020 Share Posted August 6, 2020 That's annoying I was hoping they would just stop the streaming service. I use this app for my actual music library that I uploaded to it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 6, 2020 Author Share Posted August 6, 2020 31 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said: That's annoying I was hoping they would just stop the streaming service. I use this app for my actual music library that I uploaded to it. I think you can still use it for the songs you download, but you won't be officially able to buy songs, or stream from there anymore after December of this year. He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted August 6, 2020 Share Posted August 6, 2020 23 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said: I think you can still use it for the songs you download, but you won't be officially able to buy songs, or stream from there anymore after December of this year. From what it sounded like they are deleting all music libraries within Google Play Music including music you've uploaded. It also says to back up all your music now before you can't download it anymore. I hope you're right though! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sillynate 6,170 Posted August 9, 2020 Share Posted August 9, 2020 What about google movies? I love using them to rent movies when Netflix and Hulu don’t have what I’m looking for Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.