EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 Just now, half psychotic said: I just transfered my library to YouTube music last week and so far I'm not a fan of it. I love Google play music and have been using it for damn near a decade Well, it's gonna cease to exist after this year, sis. He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reginald 13,843 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 7 minutes ago, Doot said: Color me annoyed. This lol I'm like thinking of how truly inadequate the YouTube Music library is. First world problems Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 1 minute ago, Reginald said: This lol I'm like thinking of how truly inadequate the YouTube Music library is. First world problems I don't think I'd wanna use the YouTube Music app. He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
POP2 4,206 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 14 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said: I still use Google Play, but for my downloaded music. I guess I'll have to find some other way to listen to it now You can bring it over to YouTube Music Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 1 minute ago, POP2 said: You can bring it over to YouTube Music I'll try that out then He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
half psychotic 79 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 3 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said: Well, it's gonna cease to exist after this year, sis. I know. I've been dreading it all year I'll just have to adapt. Maybe YouTube music will grow on me (or better yet improve) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Doot 2 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 12 minutes ago, Reginald said: This lol I'm like thinking of how truly inadequate the YouTube Music library is. First world problems I don't even know what YouTube music looks like or how it works but I'm transferring my like 10,000+ music library because I don't want to lose it. Grumble grumble. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,166 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 26 minutes ago, Kimmo said: Umm Spotify and Apple I still can't get over how much they look like they hate their lives and look bored and tired of faking their relationship Frig wasted zombies have more energy than that 😂 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red Velvet 10,988 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 Illegal downloader just to listen to Taylor Swift without giving profit to Scooter: I'm like some kind of supernova Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 15 minutes ago, half psychotic said: I know. I've been dreading it all year I'll just have to adapt. Maybe YouTube music will grow on me (or better yet improve) Hopefully, it does. If it doesn't, I guess I'll have to use Spotify, and Apple Music He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 Just now, BLACKPINK said: Illegal downloader just to listen to Taylor Swift without giving profit to Scooter: That's definitely a good example He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red Velvet 10,988 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 Just now, EuphoricVibez said: That's definitely a good example thanks for calling me a good example I'm like some kind of supernova Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 Just now, BLACKPINK said: thanks for calling me a good example You're very welcome Gaga should follow that example, and make Sour Candy a single for us all He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
POPARTHD 7,053 Posted August 5, 2020 Share Posted August 5, 2020 Classic Google v: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EuphoricVibez 9 Posted August 5, 2020 Author Share Posted August 5, 2020 Just now, POPARTHD said: Classic Google v: It reminds me of what they did with Google+ He/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.