Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This Madonna Song is so underrated

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, stevana229 said:

This album is one of her weakest... however I LOVEEEEE God Control. but overall, the album is filler track after filler track

STAN I DONT SEARCH I FIND RIGHT NOW HOE

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

shoful

ITS AMAZING!!! All the Mirwais songs are fantastic!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Hades

It's in my half-bottom tier of the album tbh. Soltera is more catchy for a Maluma collab. 

Reject False Icons

It really had to grow on people

a lot of audiences hated it for the fist time. Pop audience weren’t pleased with the reggaetón part and the reggaetón audience didn’t like the pop sound so... :confused: idk it couldn’t join both worlds but it was a good song

In fact it is underrated.  I find it funny how some haters think this track is trend chasing when it does not sound like anything out there and definitely it doesn't sound like your run of the mill regetton.   Oh well.

TRUMP 2020

I was in Madeira when this song was released and it became one of my favorites from her:gaysia:

I'm probably wrong

Agunimon

Apparently this album is underrated. I only started listening to Madonna a couple weeks ago and this is one of her best.

Killa

Its not bad but its half dead, good trying to be chill but not dead. It seems like the sog in suspense playing inside an acquary..

Something really didnt went as planned with the production.. And the voice, dear god

Archived