Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Marshmello teases Demi Lovato collab

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

"It seems everyone has a taste for Marshmello. Still riding high on his Juice WRLD collaboration "Come & Go" the Mello man posted a cryptic teaser that seemingly references Demi Lovato on Monday (Aug. 3).

On Instagram, the producer posted an image of himself on the phone with a caption reading simply "hello? demi?" As it seems unlikely that he's referring to Demi Moore, we're betting that we see a new single with Lovato in the coming weeks.

In what could be a clue about the themes of the track, the image shows Marshmello sitting in a dark room littered with liquor bottles and a knocked over lamp, with an obscured mystery woman lingering in the background.

The teaser comes on the heels of last week's "stripped" version of Marshmello and Halsey's "Be Kind." Ever-industrious, last week the producer also announced that he's in possession of "8 or 9" unreleased Juice WRLD collabs. His track with the late rapper is currently in the No. 1 position on Billboard's Hot Rock & Alternative Songs chart and Hot Alternative Songs.

See the squishy producer's post below.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/9429000/did-marshmello-tease-demi-lovato-collaboration

He/him/his

selenalavigne

I wonder if D7 is gonna be Demi's Rare era. underperforming singles meant for the album that was never really announced turns into a year of collaborations. album will come in mid/late 2021 if not later.

that's what i'm suspecting though who knows. i'm here for new Demi. She's never released a bad album :vegas:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, selenalavigne said:

I wonder if D7 is gonna be Demi's Rare era. underperforming singles meant for the album that was never really announced turns into a year of collaborations. album will come in mid/late 2021 if not later.

that's what i'm suspecting though who knows. i'm here for new Demi. She's never released a bad album :vegas:

I'm here for her new music too :vegas: Hopefully, she doesn't wait until late 2021 for the album though. I'd love to hear what she comes up with

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
10 minutes ago, jsn said:

I didn't know a producer went by that name, so I assumed it was the food brand :sweat:

He's done quite a few songs I really enjoy :heart:

He/him/his

Archived