💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
society

First Day of School Has No Social Distancing/Masks

ALGAYDO

The awkward moment when your school starts back up again and you wonder what’s gonna take you out first, a mass shooter or COVID. 

America really just sat there and said, “fúck them kids” :triggered:

• LMAO 1

moonsago
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

This is another school in the same state: 

:smh: 

I feel like I’m looking at a collage of the same person... they look copy-pasted... what in the trump’s america is this mess 

• LMAO 1

ShayCristoforo

You know, the next lockdown is inevitable. Wouldn't it be smarter to just develop online learning? Instead of onsite learning with an inevitable wrench that will throw off the entire initiative? I don't get it.  

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Like 1

Shipper
1 hour ago, iAstroLeo said:

Meanwhile I have to have permission to enter my University, even with a mask :selena:

So the procedures of those who went back to class for my university is complete a 2 week health screening online before coming back, upload daily morning temperatures in the morning, get clearance or else their badges to enter the school wont work, when class/labs are over, they do an exit health screening and only 9 students in a classroom. 

They have designated restrooms too and can't go to other restrooms you aren't assigned to. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Chromatography
51 minutes ago, Killa said:

Well i still wanna see how other countries adopt school life. Its impossible to have school in an epidemy unless theres a big change in how classes work. But then someone needs to give directions to the teachers and rest of staff. 

But yeah there should be a restriction number to studends divided in sections and cooperation of a big building like hotel to host classes. 

But also more teachers... Its costy as hell. And they should always be in the same limited number group. Id say

virtual instruction is an option and for those without stable connection or are impoverished can come in and be distanced. i don’t think it’ll solve the problem but it’s certainly better than whatever tf is going on in the op 

sampool

I need to get out of this country 

RahrahWitch

If i was in one of those schools I would've just turned around and walked out. 

SamanthaC

This frustrates me so much. :saladga:

You think our covid numbers are bad now, just wait.  There is a theory that kids may start getting it more often once schools open and that they possibly didn't get it because they've been at home more often. 

115977107-10107542026939469-787967880128

The Adele of GGD's Member & Rain on Me Awards 2020
  • Thanks 2

Economy
6 hours ago, Chromatography said:

it depends where you are. some schools start early august, some schools start late august. 

Here in Canada (at least in Ontario) it's always September

mxnster

Im dropping out of high school

fvck this sh1t

mxnster
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The awkward moment when your school starts back up again and you wonder what’s gonna take you out first, a mass shooter or COVID. 

America really just sat there and said, “fúck them kids” :triggered:

:billie:

JK Rowling
14 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

And how did exactly they won? It's not like schools are not mantadory! Imagine having 1000+ people on one floor and the only way out is that tiny little coridor? As far as I know teleportation is not possible yet, so don't be mad at the children, but at the people behind this decision to not make schools online!

I’ve been watching a lot of videos of Karens demanding that their children be sent back to school without masks because they hate online schooling and think COVID-19 is a hoax by the democrats. 
So yeah, the Karens won, because that is the outcome they hoped for.

Edited by JK Rowling
  • LMAO 1

Lion Heart

"Muh freedom"