celeb

Portia de Rossi blames bots for "attacking" Ellen

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Iā€™m over this cancel culture. I donā€™t care about Ellen but who the hell are all these internet usersĀ attacking her? Did they meet her? Did they personally have bad experience with her? No? Then shut up. People who experience bad stuff said that 90% of those stuff came from producers of the shown and other people working there, not Ellen exclusively. If you didnā€™t experience something and if there is no proof then let the court take care of that.Ā 

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Iā€™m over this cancel culture. I donā€™t care about Ellen but who the hell are all these internet user attacking her? Did they meet her? Did they personally have bad experience with her? No? Then shut up. People who experience bad stuff said that 90% of those stuff came from producers of the shown and other people working there, not Ellen exclusively. If you didnā€™t experience something and if there is no proof then let the court take care of that.Ā 

I guess itā€™s guilty until proven innocent these days. We love to see itĀ :bear:

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

Pop Music

portia what is this messĀ 

i'm confused, she really thinks it's bots and not bc many people have spoke out against her wifeĀ 

I have been an Ellen fan for years but recently i've kinda been so iffyĀ about her with all thats come out and this doesn't seem like the best of looks to blame this on botsĀ 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

Regina George
1 minute ago, Barbie Stripper said:

I guess itā€™s guilty until proven innocent these days. We love to see itĀ :bear:

Ridiculous honestly. Also some of the accusations are straight up ridiculous and literally have nothing to do with Ellen herself.Ā 

elijahfan

So flesh and blood employees are bots to you? Way to dehumanize people. Sink with the ship if that's what you want, Portia.

Reality
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Iā€™m over this cancel culture. I donā€™t care about Ellen but who the hell are all these internet usersĀ attacking her? Did they meet her? Did they personally have bad experience with her? No? Then shut up. People who experience bad stuff said that 90% of those stuff came from producers of the shown and other people working there, not Ellen exclusively. If you didnā€™t experience something and if there is no proof then let the court take care of that.Ā 

Ā I mean...but it's still her show though. Look, I actually really hate cancel culture too, but Ellen should take responsibility for what's been going on (if the allegations are true). Blaming it on bots doesn't help anyone and people standing up for Ellen as if she's just some poor, defenseless puppy looks bad, IMO.

Of course, name calling and blatant, hatefulĀ attacks on social media are not okay (that's just one reason why I hate cancel culture), but Ellen should also own up to it and either fire her producers (again, if the allegations are true) or do something to help the people who are victims of the situation.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Iā€™m over this cancel culture. I donā€™t care about Ellen but who the hell are all these internet user attacking her? Did they meet her? Did they personally have bad experience with her? No? Then shut up. People who experience bad stuff said that 90% of those stuff came from producers of the shown and other people working there, not Ellen exclusively. If you didnā€™t experience something and if there is no proof then let the court take care of that.Ā 

I mostly agree with this, but Ellen knew stuff was going on and she did absolutely nothing. At the end of the day, it's her name on this show, she has some responsibility.

BUtterfield 8

I donā€™t know why some of you are shocked that Portia is defending her wifeĀ 

like theyā€™re married...

Ā 

Archived