🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
digital art

Sour Candy Playstation 1 Game Concept

Brad

Part of a project I'm working on :huntyga:

 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 12
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DC

Are you able to enter this into that Adobe contest thingy they have?

DC

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brad
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Are you able to enter this into that Adobe contest thingy they have?

Haha, I wish! I actually did a movie poster for the contest. :flower:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sillynate

Okay that’s really cool :giveup: when you’re done can I have a close up of the game to use as a single art for SC? :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brad
6 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Okay that’s really cool :giveup: when you’re done can I have a close up of the game to use as a single art for SC? :giveup:

Thank you so much! :kara:

Here ya go! :D 

Sour-Candy-PS1-Game-Mockup2.jpgSour-Candy-PS1-Game.jpg

 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot

Thats amazing.

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

goddamn you're so talented!! It looks really amazing, I'd love to play that game :flower: with talent like that I'm sure you're already aware/doing it but you should open an online shop! Selling prints, etc. Maybe you can even find bulk clear CD cases and sell actual "games" (with nothing inside lol but it looks like a real game)! 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NFRockwell

The way monsters are holding up this era on their own... huge love for y’all talented stans :messga:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brad
14 minutes ago, Doot said:

Thats amazing.

Thank you, love :sis:

10 minutes ago, weed said:

goddamn you're so talented!! It looks really amazing, I'd love to play that game :flower: with talent like that I'm sure you're already aware/doing it but you should open an online shop! Selling prints, etc. Maybe you can even find bulk clear CD cases and sell actual "games" (with nothing inside lol but it looks like a real game)! 

I actually used to do things like that when I managed a print store. The owner told us to use our spare time making things we wanted to show off to draw in more customers so I made mockup CDs, posters, stickers, etc.

8 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

The way monsters are holding up this era on their own... huge love for y’all talented stans :messga:

Lmao hopefully Gaga will have something explosive to announce soon :awkney:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
5 minutes ago, Brad said:

 

Just checked your insta and so much talent!!! Should really sell stuff! Maybe even lead you to get hired by a high-profile artist/celebrity (if that's what you want)! Also you're cute and your eyes are beautiful :flower:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brad
10 hours ago, weed said:

Just checked your insta and so much talent!!! Should really sell stuff! Maybe even lead you to get hired by a high-profile artist/celebrity (if that's what you want)! Also you're cute and your eyes are beautiful :flower:

Thank you so much! I'd love to actually be commissioned by someone like Gaga. And thank you for the compliments as well! :kiss:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SissyFromSpace

perfection 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...