💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Sour Candy Playstation 1 Game Concept

Brad

Featured Posts

Are you able to enter this into that Adobe contest thingy they have?

3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Are you able to enter this into that Adobe contest thingy they have?

Haha, I wish! I actually did a movie poster for the contest. :flower:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

sillynate

Okay that’s really cool :giveup: when you’re done can I have a close up of the game to use as a single art for SC? :giveup:

6 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Okay that’s really cool :giveup: when you’re done can I have a close up of the game to use as a single art for SC? :giveup:

Thank you so much! :kara:

Here ya go! :D 

Sour-Candy-PS1-Game-Mockup2.jpgSour-Candy-PS1-Game.jpg

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

weed

goddamn you're so talented!! It looks really amazing, I'd love to play that game :flower: with talent like that I'm sure you're already aware/doing it but you should open an online shop! Selling prints, etc. Maybe you can even find bulk clear CD cases and sell actual "games" (with nothing inside lol but it looks like a real game)! 

NFRatwell

The way monsters are holding up this era on their own... huge love for y’all talented stans :messga:

14 minutes ago, Doot said:

Thats amazing.

Thank you, love :sis:

10 minutes ago, weed said:

goddamn you're so talented!! It looks really amazing, I'd love to play that game :flower: with talent like that I'm sure you're already aware/doing it but you should open an online shop! Selling prints, etc. Maybe you can even find bulk clear CD cases and sell actual "games" (with nothing inside lol but it looks like a real game)! 

I actually used to do things like that when I managed a print store. The owner told us to use our spare time making things we wanted to show off to draw in more customers so I made mockup CDs, posters, stickers, etc.

8 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

The way monsters are holding up this era on their own... huge love for y’all talented stans :messga:

Lmao hopefully Gaga will have something explosive to announce soon :awkney:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

weed
5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Just checked your insta and so much talent!!! Should really sell stuff! Maybe even lead you to get hired by a high-profile artist/celebrity (if that's what you want)! Also you're cute and your eyes are beautiful :flower:

10 hours ago, weed said:

Just checked your insta and so much talent!!! Should really sell stuff! Maybe even lead you to get hired by a high-profile artist/celebrity (if that's what you want)! Also you're cute and your eyes are beautiful :flower:

Thank you so much! I'd love to actually be commissioned by someone like Gaga. And thank you for the compliments as well! :kiss:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Archived