Kalinda

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295
24 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

We getting slaughtered at Grammys arent we?:cryga:

Pop best vocal album is definitely gone. I think Gaga maybe able to win 1-2 with ROM for best pop duo group performance and best music video? Maybe :messga:

gumzy3000
3 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Must be true if you write it in capitals :awkney:

SORRY IM A BIT HIGH AND DRUNK

trolly troll troll

TheArcher
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Pop best vocal album is definitely gone. I think Gaga maybe able to win 1-2 with ROM for best pop duo group performance and best music video? Maybe :messga:

I think folklore will be nominated in the Best Alternative Album category. 

But I see "exile" and "Rain On Me" as the big contenders for "Best Pop/Duo Group Performance". 

TaylorSwiftQueen
30 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

We getting slaughtered at Grammys arent we?:cryga:

YES :heart:

heygurlhi
1 minute ago, TaylorSwiftQueen said:

YES :heart:

well we will loose to some person of colour anyways this year fat chance at scammys gonna do it the way they usualy do things this year, even if tay deserves a win she aint getting nun this year :neyde:

Ignore me i drink

TaylorSwiftQueen
Just now, heygurlhi said:

well we will loose to some person of colour anyways this year fat chance at scammys gonna do it the way they usualy do things this year, even if tay deserves a win she aint getting nun this year :neyde:

It's okay, Bob Markey and Tupac never won any grammys and they're still legends :heart: 

You don't need awards to be culturally impactful/relevant, look at Bob Marley :heart:

Grammys are useless in any other situations other than bragging and using them as a means of elevating their fav singer above others to give oneself a sense of being superior :heart:

FlopSlurper
43 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

“Ew omg she has the #2 song in the whole country”

therefore her #1 must be a massive flop and even more of an embarrassment 

Unless we agree that charts really don’t matter and being top 10 is actually a huge honour and a big deal :ohwell:

that dont make no cents

StrawberryBlond

Kinda surprised that in this current music climate, people actually liked this dreary song with pretentious lyrics with one of the cheesiest choruses. Still, we've already seen this year that there could be worse people at #1. I'll just sit back and see where the album goes from here. I've found that when I'm a bit more relaxed about some I dislike, they tend to wash over me better. I had a feeling after Lover that this wouldn't be the last we'd see of her. I just hope she clears off for the next couple of years as she's released too many albums in a short space of time and is becoming insufferable again.

33 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Someone please tag Taytay haters đź’…

No, don't do such a petty thing. Never rub someone's nose in it when they've done nothing bad to you. Obviously, being such ardent followers of her career, even from a hater's point of view, will mean that we already know every twist and turn of her career so you don't need to remind us. I actually think there should be a rule against that kind of flame-baiting behaviour.

6 minutes ago, TaylorSwiftQueen said:

It's okay, Bob Markey and Tupac never won any grammys and they're still legends :heart: 

You don't need awards to be culturally impactful/relevant, look at Bob Marley :heart:

Grammys are useless in any other situations other than bragging and using them as a means of elevating their fav singer above others to give oneself a sense of being superior :heart:

Taylor fans were all about saying how amazing the Grammys were back when she was a Grammy darling, though. Suddenly, she hasn't won a Grammy since 1989 and now you're saying the awards are pointless.

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No, don't do such a petty thing. Never rub someone's nose in it when they've done nothing bad to you. Obviously, being such ardent followers of her career, even from a hater's point of view, will mean that we already know every twist and turn of her career so you don't need to remind us. I actually think there should be a rule against that kind of flame-baiting behaviour

And your hatred? It should be reported as well! The hypocrisy is real! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

I didn't even tagged that particular user, but why they have to quote me? This is clear harassment!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

QueenOfSaigon
8 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Kinda surprised that in this current music climate, people actually liked this dreary song with pretentious lyrics with one of the cheesiest choruses. Still, we've already seen this year that there could be worse people at #1. I'll just sit back and see where the album goes from here. I've found that when I'm a bit more relaxed about some I dislike, they tend to wash over me better. I had a feeling after Lover that this wouldn't be the last we'd see of her. I just hope she clears off for the next couple of years as she's released too many albums in a short space of time and is becoming insufferable again.

No, don't do such a petty thing. Never rub someone's nose in it when they've done nothing bad to you. Obviously, being such ardent followers of her career, even from a hater's point of view, will mean that we already know every twist and turn of her career so you don't need to remind us. I actually think there should be a rule against that kind of flame-baiting behaviour.

Taylor fans were all about saying how amazing the Grammys were back when she was a Grammy darling, though. Suddenly, she hasn't won a Grammy since 1989 and now you're saying the awards are pointless.

I think people like you are one of the reasons why she is so successful. No shade intended.

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

do you ever get fed up of b*tching about Taylor? give it a break and let Taylor and her fans enjoy it.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Jase locked this topic

Archived