Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rosalía reveals the Billie collaboration is finally done

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, JustHMLover2 said:

She is a new artist and got some cute videos and bops... What's not to understand?

So has ava max and rina and many others but i dont see them overhyped. There are many new talented artists who arent so overhyped and everywhere.

How can anoyone not love gaga

FfFfFfFF
21 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

I dont understand the Rosalia hype, she sounds just like a random spanish singer :reductive:
Billie is unique at least :ohwell:

User location: a country in the Anglophone world. 💅

To dismiss such an artist that works with so may influences from the culture, music and literature of Spain and that is distinctively known for her modern take on flamenco as just as a ''random Spanish singer''. Billie blends so easily in the indie and sadgirl music of today and isn't realy that unique by any means.

• 4 weeks later...
swakby
On 8/3/2020 at 3:12 PM, Kapi09 said:

I dont understand the Rosalia hype, she sounds just like a random spanish singer :reductive:
Billie is unique at least :ohwell:

What it must be like to live in your head. 

Also, she sings not only in Spanish but also in Catalán. I’d take Rosalía over Billie any day, not that it’s a competition or anything.

GreenDiamond

Cmon Roslia is unique and defo not basic 

Look 3,4 of her videos and you will see diference, she is artist

TerrenceV2
On 8/3/2020 at 2:52 AM, Kapi09 said:

Rosalia who? :billie:

A multi-talented and breakthrough genre-bending Hispanic artist that decided to do a questionable collab with an “edgy”-bedroom-whispering fan.

playground love - josef salvat

Andreu
16 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This all sounds to me like billie cant be bothered with it and Rosalia is tired of insisting

TerrenceV2
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

This all sounds to me like billie cant be bothered with it and Rosalia is tired of insisting

More like the Spanish locals keep asking her about it every interview and she keeps on being polite and pivoting

playground love - josef salvat

Andreu
Just now, TerrenceV2 said:

More like the Spanish locals keep asking her about it every interview and she keeps on being polite and pivoting

Well considering they started the song over a year ago (in 2018 I think, when Billie performed in Bcn), Billie had time to record the song if she wanted to.

FfFfFfFF
19 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Also my thoughts. She mentioned the collab many times in interviews and kept saying that is waiting for Billie to send her parts. Eyelash said:

EOiQeWRUUAAM_uP.jpg

Archived