Featured Posts

You know what they say, history repeats itself

Bad-Makeup-Britney-Spears.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

GGD be like:

Kanye needs help, his bad behavior is because he's bipolar!!!

Azealia no!! bipolar is just an excuse for her bad behavior!!!

:poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, raragaga said:

hell no. why would you stick up for such a trashy person like that, knowing damn well it's the truth? 

Because I can. 

End of discussion.

raragaga
Just now, monster said:

Because I can. 

End of discussion.

azealia-zayn-twitter2.jpg

enhanced-25913-1463372107-2.png?downsizeBanks-Deray-1.jpg

trash supports trash, i guess

xoxo

Seryabkina
Just now, River said:

GGD be like:

Kanye needs help, his bad behavior is because he's bipolar!!!

Azealia no!! bipolar is just an excuse for her bad behavior!!!

:poot:

In their case, it is an excuse for both at this point since both have money and both are aware their outbursts are hurting people but they still refuse to seek help and follow treatment (I think Kanye even said he won’t take any meds to treat it because it kills his creativity or smth)

so yeah, personally I can’t feel bad all the time for someone who constantly says and does vile stuff for years already  and do nothing about it

Seryabkina
Just now, raragaga said:

azealia-zayn-twitter2.jpg

enhanced-25913-1463372107-2.png?downsizeBanks-Deray-1.jpg

trash supports trash, i guess

“BuT sHe iS nOt WeLL1!1! :ohno:

raragaga

@monster laughing at someone calling another person a ******* and a dirty refugee :oprah:

xoxo

Just now, raragaga said:

@monster laughing at someone calling another person a ******* and a dirty refugee :oprah:

I'm laughing at you. :neyde:

Just give it up.

Let me support who I want to support and yall can support who you want to support.

River
4 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

In their case, it is an excuse for both at this point since both have money and both are aware their outbursts are hurting people but they still refuse to seek help and follow treatment (I think Kanye even said he won’t take any meds to treat it because it kills his creativity or smth)

so yeah, personally I can’t feel bad all the time for someone who constantly says and does vile stuff for years already  and do nothing about it

till it happens to you, you don't know how it feels.

Never ever judge a person with mental problems, getting help is the most difficult step to do, all you need to do is not to give attention to their bad moments and move on.

And tbh the way people treat her back is not so kind either, you do to her what she does to other, but in that case, most of you are mentally stable and doing it willingly and sober, so who's the bad guys?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, River said:

Never ever judge a person with mental problems, getting help is the most difficult step to do, all you need to do is not to give attention to their bad moments and move on.

And tbh the way people treat her back is not so kind either, you do to her what she does to other, but in that case, most of your are mentally stable and doing it willingly and sober, so who's the bad guys?

I've seen people behave worse than her on here. No lie.

39 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

isn't it amazing how a fansite for an artist who does nothing but spew out kindness has nothing but negative comments to say :bear:

You're focusing on the wrong group. 

Those who run around hailing someone like Azealia Banks but then will be the first to come at someone like Trump, or the racists "Karen's"....Azealia Banks is an enormously huge bigot. 

Make it make sense. 

Why, because she's a good rapper? :awkney:

How about we hold everyone with shitty behavior accountable and stop selectively picking and choosing because "tHeY sErVe BoPs!"?

26 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I think she looks great

I agree! It suits her really well:ohwell:

ToxicHot
36 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

isn't it amazing how a fansite for an artist who does nothing but spew out kindness has nothing but negative comments to say :bear:

This :bear:

Literally about E V E R Y O N E that’s not Gaga. But even then, some of the comments toward her are disgusting.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Seryabkina
2 minutes ago, River said:

And tbh the way people treat her back is not so kind either, you do to her what she does to other, but in that case, most of you are mentally stable and doing it willingly and sober, so who's the bad guys?

If people would stop giving her attention, then she’d stop or at least receive less comments like this 

plus, Azealia is only known for her “bad moments” mostly

Archived