💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Kingdom Hearts help plz thanks

River

Featured Posts

NewYorkGirl

I’ve only played I-III which is probably why I’m lost mostly with the story, but I would play them by release date as not to spoil anything! 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

Does my display pic give away the fact that I'm a huge fan hurhurhur :ally:

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are by far the best games of the series

I would play 1 then 2 followed by Birth By Sleep and then 3.

Only play the other games if you are looking for extra information to fill in the blanks or are genuinely interested. Most of them are far inferior and you will most likely not enjoy them and they will stop you from completing the series 

Unfortunately, 3 ended up being one of the biggest disappointments in gaming ever and I'm not sure if it was because the company has lost its touch, or if Disney exerted too much control and made the game too tweeny instead of keeping it dark like the first two...

Either way, you will have an incredible time playing this series :firega:

shoful

Definitely play them by release date! I’m so excited for you! It’s one of my favorite series EVER! I replayed all of them during quarantine. I remember when I was like 6 and played KH1 around when it came out :giveup:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

River
1 hour ago, Achromatic said:

The I & II games could be very difficult (if ur playing the hardest difficulty) sometimes at some parts (i just replayed the first like 5 months ago and spend like 40 hours before being able to complete it) but after all it’s really worth it, more satisfying, also it’s easier to unlock the secret finals :party: 

ALSOOO, the Chain of Memories game it’s very hated for most of the community bc it’s kind of different but the 2 stories are very important, so if u think the gameplay it’s boring, just play it on easy, you will not be disappointed. :legend: 

I just introduced one of my bff to this saga and he loved it, even cried at some parts, so i hope u like it too! enjoy it! :yennefer:

I'm pretty meh with bosses and well, dodging lol, will it be difficult? how difficult can it be it to 100% + collecting everything? I'm a 100% kind of guy so I like to collect everything.

I think I played Chain on the gba or ds? and I liked it, but maybe because it was a stand-alone for me.

I'm trying to convince my husband just to watch the cutscenes with me, but he's annoying lol

1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

I just did this like a year and a half ago to play through all the games for the first time before KH3. I would definitely say that release order is the way to go.

This might be controversial but some of the games have manga adaptations that are pretty good.  I only mention this because some of the games can be a bit of a slog. If you aren't enjoying something there are other ways to get the story if that's what you want.  I banged up again COM a bunch of times and just couldn't do it so I just read the manga instead and got everything that I needed from it.

oh wow so you were like me lol

how long did it take to you to finish everything before KH3?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River
1 hour ago, Caldy said:

Does my display pic give away the fact that I'm a huge fan hurhurhur :ally:

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are by far the best games of the series

I would play 1 then 2 followed by Birth By Sleep and then 3.

Only play the other games if you are looking for extra information to fill in the blanks or are genuinely interested. Most of them are far inferior and you will most likely not enjoy them and they will stop you from completing the series 

Unfortunately, 3 ended up being one of the biggest disappointments in gaming ever and I'm not sure if it was because the company has lost its touch, or if Disney exerted too much control and made the game too tweeny instead of keeping it dark like the first two...

Either way, you will have an incredible time playing this series :firega:

I like to play for the whole story, so I plan to play all the 10 games :enigma:

Like now I'm playing dmc1-4 because I want to prepare myself for 5, it's kind of hell lol because 1 and 2 are horrible, 3 is decent.

I'm crazy I can keep on playing one franchise for months just for the story lol

I read this about KH3, I hope I won't be disappointed too, I feel that the wait didn't do well to the hype.. it's easy to be disappointed when you wait for too long

38 minutes ago, shoful said:

Definitely play them by release date! I’m so excited for you! It’s one of my favorite series EVER! I replayed all of them during quarantine. I remember when I was like 6 and played KH1 around when it came out :giveup:

how long did it take to finish everything?

NotDoctor
22 minutes ago, River said:

I'm pretty meh with bosses and well, dodging lol, will it be difficult? how difficult can it be it to 100% + collecting everything? I'm a 100% kind of guy so I like to collect everything.

I think I played Chain on the gba or ds? and I liked it, but maybe because it was a stand-alone for me.

I'm trying to convince my husband just to watch the cutscenes with me, but he's annoying lol

oh wow so you were like me lol

how long did it take to you to finish everything before KH3?

If I remember correctly I starting everything in like July and had it done in September? So probably like 2 1/2 months I think?

River
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

If I remember correctly I starting everything in like July and had it done in September? So probably like 2 1/2 months I think?

Wow this is a lot!! But worth it haha

shoful
9 minutes ago, River said:

Wow this is a lot!! But worth it haha

Yeah id say about the same!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

AyaKara

For any series of games, always play in release order. Just like how you would watch most shows in release order. Have fun! KH is great, though I am of the group that thinks the earlier games are better than the latter games.

Seeka

Sorry I didn't answer. Like oh my gods.  Busy. Busy. 

But basically, play in release order. But while replaying, play in Chronological order. 

While playing Birth By Sleep, the main order of character playing is Terra, Ventus, Aqua, play whoever you may find as more difficult first, as they all have different playstyles. 

100%ing the games are all various levels of difficulty. It's gonna take a while no matter which game it is. 

Also, in KH2, there will be a keyblade you get near the end. Equip it so you can gain a new form (it's the only way you can get glide). 

Also, Dream Drop Distance is probably the most necessary side game to me, to play, to understand the story. 

You can probably play them on normal if your decent at Action RPGs. Easy mode makes the games easier but makes the secret ending of 2 super hard to get. But 2 is where you'll need easy mode. 

Fu*ck Xaldin, fu*ck Beast's castle. 

In Kingdom Hearts 1, the questions you're asked at the beginning will determine your exp gain. Your weapon choices determine when you get abilities. This doesn't happen in 2 or 3 where your abilities are more set. 

Head Empty
5 hours ago, NewYorkGirl said:

I’ve only played I-III which is probably why I’m lost mostly with the story, but I would play them by release date as not to spoil anything! 

You'll miss out on some key characters, but even if you play all the games, the story is quite difficult to understand and keep up with :sweat:

Archived