šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are you feeling about Gaga right now?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

BlueRose

I love her, she saved my life and her artistry inspires and makes me happy, she doesn't own us anything. If she doesn;t want to promote her work then f anyone who is trying to pressure things.Ā :pawsup:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

I am a fan but I also have a life so actually I don't care. She delivered a very good album, I've listened to a lot and I understand that she also has a life. Sometimes plans don't go as predicted, so we move on.Ā 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

14 hours ago, TINDER said:

Well, I love her but her team is not it. You are saying she's disappointed and she has every right to be after all her vision couldn't be achieved as she wanted to, but what IS SHE OR HER TEAM DOING ABOUT THAT, well maybe they are planning, but 2 entire months of silence, look at Katy Perry she started her era in a middle of pandemic, she promoted it in the peak of BLM and covid by actively participating in activism and doing promo, so it can be done if your team Is really competent.

She's anxious, girl let us know, "hello monsters, I love you all but the thing is the current event has made me feel a bit low and I know you all are feeling the same, so I'm taking some time off social media" or something like that would have been nice. And fans I think won't be crying this hard for to acknowledge her best album in years.

But I hope she's doing fine but haus need to get themselves together.

Like I said, y'all really see what you want to see. She's been on social constantly and has not been silent for two months. You look at my other posts in this thread to refresh your memory.

Here's her stating her feelings. And no, she does not owe us a monthly update on how she's doing. It should go without saying the entire human race is stressed right now.Ā 

Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Gagadonna

I'm grateful for being able to listenĀ to Chromatica. I'm happy she made such a good album, and that she doesn't do what others would expect her to do and that she listens to herself first.Ā 

Jase
9 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Not different from what Iā€™ve always felt.Ā 
Ā 

Immense love andĀ admiration for her faultless commitment to kindness, bravery and identity.Ā 

Pretty much this.

shoful

People are such kiss ups in this thread. Canā€™t believe what Iā€™m readingĀ :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

People are such kiss ups in this thread. Canā€™t believe what Iā€™m readingĀ :ladyhaha:

I think a lot of it is sincereĀ 

we love her and she owes us nothing. Bottom lineĀ 

I hope she is doing ok and that she is getting help if she needs it or if not just enjoying her life with MichaelĀ 

no kissing up, just genuine loveĀ 

Gaga šŸ’Taylor šŸ’Carly Rae šŸ’Rina šŸ’MARINA šŸ’BritneyšŸ’Lights šŸ’Shania šŸ’SigridšŸ’

Seryabkina

She can do what she wants in her free time

i mean, I have other artists I could focus on while streaming her music whenever I feel like so itā€™s like whatever for me

ToxicHot

I love her and always will.

I definitely think she herself is disappointed with how the era turned out (despite a debut #1 album and #1 single, which she didnā€™t even publicly acknolwedge aside fromĀ the fact that a black writer helped co-write Rain On Me), but obviously the pandemic and other social issues have overshadowed everything.

Do I wish she did more (virtually, etc.)?Ā Absolutely. But it is what it is, and sheā€™s probably going through something as well and we donā€™t 100% know whatā€™s going on behind the scenes. So you people should cut her some slack.

Iā€™m incredibly thankful she even has a new album out after nearly 4 years, but obviously sheā€™s accomplished so much in that time frame already (ASIB filming, promoting it, and award season for sure, in addition to performances + Vegas shows).

Look at it like this: this woman has been SO busy 2017 and 2018, and even early 2019 (I mean, surely, most of last year besides the award season and Vegas showsĀ she was out of the public eye and working on the album). I kind of see these few months as a very well-needed break. Sheā€™s accomplished so much already. She deserves time off - which unfortunately, happens to be during a new album era. But her mental and physical health is important too.

Sheā€™s not your plastic doll.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

migamiga

I completely stand with her and support her decision to use her time and platform to become a better ally. I think she feels like itā€™s silly to be promoting an album during a time like this and i completely agree- even more so because she has the privilege of being a household name and doesnā€™t even need to promote and album for it to do well (if she were a smaller, newer artist i would understand why she would feel the need to promote her work but at this point in her career it would be selfish because her platform could be use for better work). Iā€™ve already come to terms that my stanning phase with gaga is over. Idk if thatā€™s due to the changes sheā€™s been making in her career post 2015 or if itā€™s because Iā€™m getting older (probably both) but i struggled in the beginning because she was the first artist i really felt connected to it and it was confusing when that feeling started to fade. I guess what Iā€™m trying to say it, Iā€™m having an easier time accepting this ā€œnon eraā€ cause Iā€™m kind of over it too. Plus the industry is so different now. What other monsters want is an album cycle of the past and it just wouldnā€™t work or be beneficial in this moment. I know it sucks because chromatica is such a cool theme and concept and has a lot of potential, but given everything thatā€™s happened this year i guess it wasnā€™t meant to be. Thatā€™s not to say there wonā€™t be even more exciting things to come in the future, but for now it just wasnā€™t mean to be.Ā 

I do get put off when i see her promote haus lab products though, but maybe itā€™s cause sheā€™s contractually obligated.Ā 

Leoj305

At first I felt the pandemic and the BLM situation putting chromatica to the side is what it is, but then I see her promoting haus labs with new ads, so I def donā€™t know what to believe, especially if 0 promo/effort is done for her music this month when sheā€™s nominated for 9 VMAS.Ā 

Aga Gydal

I agree that itā€™s jarring to see complete radio silence from her following a release which she has never done before. However, I know that a lot was planned and recorded for this era, and it was all centered around the idea of coming together and dancing. I think that vision is critical to her, so as far as Iā€™m concerned, she released Chromatica early to satisfy the fans, and will be launching a full promo cycle at a later date once itā€™s safe to do so. There are no rules about how and when to promote your album (BeyoncĆ© *just* released a visual for a year old album), and she knows that once sheā€™s ready, we will tune in.Ā 
Ā 

I have to laugh at the fans who think sheā€™s squandering an opportunity for more chart success, or that she needs to go harder than she already is. Gaga will always be an A-List star with a massive cult following, but please accept that her music is more niche and queer than someone like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry. Her music will never be at that commercial level because her style isnā€™t as universally appealing, and thatā€™s fine. That eccentricity and point of view is whatĀ makes her great. Yes, sheā€™ll make catchy pop music and collaborate with mainstream artists and play the game a bit, but sheā€™s not going to be the ubiquitous ā€œit girlā€ you think she needs to be. She does not do that well. Enjoy the chart wins she already got (2 top 5 singles and a number 1 album makes her a huge deal), but get real about the rest.Ā 

JRCF29
14 hours ago, monster said:

are you asking to fight cuzican.mp3 :triggered:Ā 

not you using one of my top 10 p!nk songs against me:fatcat:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived