💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs photoshop before and after

Lifeline

Featured Posts

ARTBOP

The product quality actually seems pretty fine to me. I mean, the video screenshots are much darker and the color is still coming through. It's the application that is messyyyyy and I absolutely see why they would photoshop them. I usually love that Gaga likes her makeup done in five minutes, punk, uneven liner, but not for a makeup ad, girl...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Well...they have a point...:oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Glamourpuss
23 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Looking at the photos of makeup from the Haus Labs fanpage, I was delighted with the quality of these colorful eyeliners, I was going to buy some of them because I know how hard it is to get a good pigment. And suddenly it turns out that Haus Labs offers nothing but average quality products :interestinga:

What you have to bear in mind is that these products are better than average and not cheap, but they aren't high end either.

The items that I feel are great and you get what you pay for are the glam attacks, eye liner and lip liner. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the glam room palette so I don't recommend that. 

I think these eyeliners could be good for the price but I will wait to see reviews before I rush to buy one and I recommend that everybody else do the same before they avoid it completely. I think the reason it looks patchy is because it was worn for a while and not touched up during the shoot. 

The Z
25 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

One hit in a million misses

Like @Glamourpuss said, Sarah's makeup is just fine. 

Gaga literally asks her to mess up with the makeup. 

Let's remember that Sarah's best makeup was.... in AHS! AHS, which.... Gaga didn't control, surprise! :party:

Karen Smith
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

What you have to bear in mind is that these products are better than average and not cheap, but they aren't high end either.

The items that I feel are great and you get what you pay for are the glam attacks, eye liner and lip liner. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the glam room palette so I don't recommend that. 

I think these eyeliners could be good for the price but I will wait to see reviews before I rush to buy one and I recommend that everybody else do the same before they avoid it complete. I think the reason it looks patchy is because it was worn for a while and not touched up during the shoot. 

Yes, you are definitely right, huas labs products are way better than average stuff, I know because I read a lot of reviews even though I didn't use them myself. I was terribly focused on these eyeliners and now my emotions have dropped a bit, I know that the photo may be the result of the time lag from applying to taking the photo, no fixation. In any case, I will wait for reviews from other consumers and then decide if it is worth it.

Just woke up. 

wake up conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

See the usual people complaining about the usual stuff because they have nothing better to do. 

donald duck sleeping GIF

steven

Please, stop being so dramatic about it. Every makeup brands use photoshop to edit their photos. 

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Just woke up. 

wake up conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

See the usual people complaining about the usual stuff because they have nothing better to do. 

donald duck sleeping GIF

Not just usual stuff. It was advertised as something with great pigment, you can see for yourself the difference between a photo before and after treatment. No one is picking on here.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

*Clicks thread*

*Sees user who made the thread*

random GIF

@Bobbins left April 7, @Lifeline joined April 15.

Same exact titles and writing style.

Just now, Little99 said:

Not just usual stuff. It was advertised as something with great pigment, you can see for yourself the difference between a photo before and after treatment. No one is picking on here.

Shading her friends and calling her a sell out because she moved to Malibu is much more than just commenting that she photoshopped her eye makeup. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived