Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs photoshop before and after

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

"a brand preaches about integrity"

So does Gaga, yet y'all continue to make fun of that too. 

You guys literally like to pick and choose stuff so you can try to justify your drags. 

I swear, some so-called "fans" actually hate her and will look for any reason to bash her and her team. If people hate her so much, why are they on a forum dedicated to her? 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

When she originally launched the brand with unretouched, natural light photos, y’all trashed it ass “tacky, cheap, amateur” and said that there should be some retouching to add a “classy, professional” look to the campaign. Don’t even deny it because I have sourced back and screenshotted some of those exact posts, myself included. 

Now some of you are trashing it for being too polished, accusing Gaga of being controlled by the Hollywood beauty standards? :lmao: pick a struggle sisters! 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Reality

@Lifeline are you ever going to make a thread that doesn't sh*t all over Gaga and her team? :triggered: 

I'm 100% for criticism, but all you ever do is just sh*t talk someone you supposedly stan. It's tiring.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

Chile what. We are the customers who’ve bought haus lab products before. 

No i meant what costumors because people cant the product yet also this thread is not a serious review thread because it has the funny tag on it this thread was clearly made to mock and hate

ShesAMess

as others have said before I think the lines in Gags makeup doesn’t look that sharp and professional in the video cause a. If she had to do it herself, she is not a makeup artist (tho she is pretty good on her own too) b. She had been wearing it a long time infront of hot photography lights so they start to wear off

the pigments look just fine hereeyedentifylook2.2.jpg

eyedentify%252520swatches%2525201.jpg
eyedentify%252520swatches%2525202.jpg

Free my mind, ARTPOP

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

*Clicks thread*

*Sees user who made the thread*

random GIF

Me literally.:awkney: obsession is embarrassing honestly.

How can anoyone not love gaga

IWantYourLove

Ask anyone who’s worn pigmented makeup while modelling. I can tell you first hand, after like the first hour, because of the heat of lights, and holding poses, and moving, makeup looks so bad sometimes :billie:

I can almost promise you that this would have been after a while, and not having been retouched. 

DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

@Lifeline are you ever going to make a thread that doesn't sh*t all over Gaga and her team? :triggered: 

I'm 100% for criticism, but all you ever do is just sh*t talk someone you supposedly stan. It's tiring.

How are we sure thy stan her? OGH in disguise. 

2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I swear, some so-called "fans" actually hate her and will look for any reason to bash her and her team. If people hate her so much, why are they on a forum dedicated to her? 

It's literally the same users every time. 

Gaga preaches about being kind? "It's so lame, release the album bitch!"

Gaga makes a makeup brand and talks about having integrity so she doesn't Photoshop the images. "she looks so cheap and unfinished! No one will buy this!"

Gaga photoshops the images. "what happened to brand integrity! Malibu has changed her, she's a sell out!"

I'm sorry...but shut up already :smh:

Reality
Just now, DoremonLove said:

How are we sure thy stan her? OGH in disguise. 

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Borislshere

I'm all for calling out Cash grab labs but photo's are retouched all the time. No matter how good the makeup is

BornAsUnic0rn

The pigment is there, tho? And green is a hard color to not look patchy, especially in the browbone area? The only issue I see is application based, and that’s clearly because of the fact that it’s a pencil liner, so clearly the lines won’t be as sharp. And also most of the time Makeup looks way better in real life than it does on HD camera in professional lighting that shows off every flaw. 

So I don’t see the issue? 

Lifeline
Just now, M Monstre said:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. 

It’s really sad when you think fans shouldn’t be critical of her or her choices. If we don’t hold big celebrities to account for their behaviour they will continue getting away with stuff like this. I called her out and continue to call her out when she wears animal fur too. I make threads on here to create discussion and make Gagadaily more balanced. I’ve spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on Gaga so my stan card is 5x platinum. I honestly don’t care what you think, a forum is a place for discussions whether you support those discussions or not is not my problem. 

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, ShesAMess said:

as others have said before I think the lines in Gags makeup doesn’t look that sharp and professional in the video cause a. If she had to do it herself, she is not a makeup artist (tho she is pretty good on her own too) b. She had been wearing it a long time infront of hot photography lights so they start to wear off

the pigments look just fine hereeyedentifylook2.2.jpg

eyedentify%252520swatches%2525201.jpg
eyedentify%252520swatches%2525202.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. They look so vibrant and vivid here.

DoremonLove
26 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

@Bobbins left April 7, @Lifeline joined April 15.

Same exact titles and writing style.

You came with receipts omg. Drag them.:pole:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived