⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Thousands protest against COVID-19 restrictions in Berlin

killerstiletto

ah, Germany. Please be better than us, for crying out loud. 

Dance!

Daylight Jokers

If people keep acting like this, miss Rona will extend her era til 2022.

• YAAAS 1

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

If people keep acting like this, miss Rona will extend her era til 2022.

I think people want that. They've been complaining she's only been touring the US for the most part. They want a FULL WORLD TOUR. Miss Rona only had a few dates for Europe back in the Spring, they want her back. 

• LMAO 7

Oranjella Marquise

People like this are the reason why the virus is not going anywhere for good. It's a shame when science is politicized.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

TOSK

Just goes to show no country is IDIOT free

• Thanks 1

TimisaMonster

Humans are so stupid...i honestly believe we are still thousands of years away from being considered an INTELLIGENT species...we are still acting like cave men :saladga:

• Like 1

justhislife

Berlin has been something else throughout the pandemic

KanyeWest
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I prefer Burger King but I'll take it :lolly:

Burger King fills their burger with mayonnaise and u like that better than Five Guys or Mcdo? Outrageous and scandalous honey

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

KanyeWest
57 minutes ago, Mister G said:

A virus doesn’t go away just because you want it to.

Yes it can!!!!! I wrote a letter to the minister of health here in my country to ask for the end of covid-19 and the end of vaccine research, that way all of this never happened and we go back to normal

• LMAO 5

Economy
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Burger King fills their burger with mayonnaise and u like that better than Five Guys or Mcdo? Outrageous and scandalous honey

Lol depends. I actually love mayonnaise so that's a plus for me :sweat:

My favorite burger is actually from McDonald's (the Mc Chicken) but overall across the board I prefer Burger King burgers and their poutine is definitely better too

I do prefer McDonald's fries (on their own not poutine) and their chicken nuggets

5 guys or even Hero Burger is great but expensive so I never go

• Like 1

Morphine Prince
16 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Yes it can!!!!! I wrote a letter to the minister of health here in my country to ask for the end of covid-19 and the end of vaccine research, that way all of this never happened and we go back to normal

Don't forget it is your CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to END a pandemic when you deem you've had ENOUGH.

YOU WILL NOT TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM.

• LMAO 5

KanyeWest
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

Lol depends. I actually love mayonnaise so that's a plus for me :sweat:

My favorite burger is actually from McDonald's (the Mc Chicken) but overall across the board I prefer Burger King burgers and their poutine is definitely better too

I do prefer McDonald's fries (on their own not poutine) and their chicken nuggets

5 guys or even Hero Burger is great but expensive so I never go

McChicken and nuggets with fries, hm okay u dont have bad taste after all :ladyhaha:

One good trick I do to always have fresh crispy fries is ask for unsalted fries that way they have to recook another bash for you and they come out fresh everytime 

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

Florin

I cant at some members who support some protests and shame others. I dont get how that works. :huntyga: 

Doot

At this point, everyone with a brain cell who knows this virus is a big deal need to 100% quarantine and just let whatever happens outside happen. 

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, Florin said:

I cant at some members who support some protests and shame others. I dont get how that works. :huntyga: 

Yes, because protesting for black lives is the same as protesting for thousands to die because you don't want to wear a mask. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7