🔥 HEAD RUSH 🔥 HEAT SPELL 🔥

Our latest 💌 monthly fan mail 💌 includes a Chromatica pop socket, 2 glow-in-the-dark wristbands, a sticker set, and a set of art cards. Hurry up!
Sign in to follow this  
music news

Billie Eilish’s new single tops Spotify charts

Morphine Prince

 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatfoxyfeeling

I love the song it's got that good vibe feeling, 3/3 stand alone singles that have been really good EIW, NTD and MF before her second album really impressive. :applause: 

supreme american horror story coven GIF by RealityTVGIFs

  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylucifer

queen:staymad:

BLACKPINK's new album, 'The Album' is out now!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
777777777777777777

giphy-5.gif

(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
21st Century Karen

Ava Max still covers Pop Rising playlist on Spotify :ohwell:

Pop-Rising.jpg

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aussie

As long as she doesn’t sing it live. Her live performances during the COVID-19 world concert and other similar ones where horrendous.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherry

She's making the same mistake as Katy. Using the same formula for music. Eventually people will get bored and tired of her. Dua has shown amazing artistic growth and Billie on the other hand.... Well.... I don't have to say for you all to understand.

Tomorrow X Together
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
1 minute ago, Sherry1411 said:

She's making the same mistake as Katy. Using the same formula for music. Eventually people will get bored and tired of her. Dua has shown amazing artistic growth and Billie on the other hand.... Well.... I don't have to say for you all to understand.

Have you heard this one in full tho? It's not her regular style (even if the first part is) and even her singing is more nuanced and different. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aphrodizy26

same song different title, no tea

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagz4Gaga

Her future is gonna be meh if she keeps putting out music like this. :bear:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherry
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Have you heard this one in full tho? It's not her regular style (even if the first part is) and even her singing is more nuanced and different. 

I've heard it. I'm talking about the whisper style and the same haunting element. Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate her. I just gave my opinion.

Edited by Sherry1411
Tomorrow X Together
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonSwiftAnton
38 minutes ago, Aussie said:

As long as she doesn’t sing it live. Her live performances during the COVID-19 world concert and other similar ones where horrendous.

Check your hearing gurl

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619
23 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

I've heard it. I'm talking about the whisper style and the same haunting element. Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate her. I just gave my opinion.

Listen again then

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherry
8 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Listen again then

I'm not gonna even argue. Tbh some of y'all don't get it. :neyde:

Tomorrow X Together
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...