It’s a good thing Gaga has her heart set out on other things

I'm DEAD at this 

:air:

In my messy era.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FarixGaga

He's talking about small artists, omg basic text comprehension is really that difficult?!

JC

monketsharona

Well he's right, with streaming era artists really need to release things regularly

Jose P
19 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

He's talking about small artists, omg basic text comprehension is really that difficult?!

On GGD you’re lucky if people even read the title :bear:

FrederickSpears
42 minutes ago, FarixGaga said:

I just came to say this!! Glad someone said it!

FrederickSpears

Newer and smaller artists need to do this but he isn't talking about artists like Gaga/Adele/Taylor etc.

Gangie

I think he was talking about Katy Perry... 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Admin
9 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Just say you want artists to release more often so that people stream more often and you make more money and GO

But... he's actually making less if artists release more often? 

ssslyboy

I said the other day in another thread: up until the 80s artists would release at least once a year and sometimes multiple times per year, and I repeat: we should return to this approach.  It's 2020 and we're in full-on streaming age; music consumers have short attention spans and quickly crave something new.  2+ years between albums will be the kiss of death moving forward, bookmark me.

MiQuenDroid
10 hours ago, Postboy said:

Did he just shade Gaga?? :bradley:

Just kidding :yennefer:

That's why she is gonna release a Chromatica EP :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...

flyaway

Well, we live in the era of consumerism. We need more, more and more. A bunch of quick and forgettable music. 

chromaticainmyhead

Fact is artists are usually being exploited by those companies and IT SUCKS! 

There should be a much, much broader discussion about how the amount of money artists earn by releasing their music is split and given to streaming platforms, labels, and all kind of sub companies involved that at the of the day there is such low financial benefit for artists to release any music.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Babel
5 hours ago, KingRedd said:

No i think it’s more along the lines of an artist should be an artist. Creating music shouldn’t take 4 years and it’s sort of rude to fans to have to wait that long unless there is inescapable circumstances. Most artists want to be a musician for a few months then when their album dies down they wanna act, make makeup, do business ventures, etc. No shade to Gaga at! She gave us enigma amd the cure and a movie soundtrack. But Rihanna has no excuse. Lorde has no excuse, even Adele to me takes forever. Lol 

“An artist should be an artist” and who are we to decide how much time should an artist take to create their art? :rip: every artist has a different approach to their creation, it’s a personal process, not some kind of automated production manufacturing.

elijahfan
8 hours ago, KingRedd said:

No i think it’s more along the lines of an artist should be an artist. Creating music shouldn’t take 4 years and it’s sort of rude to fans to have to wait that long unless there is inescapable circumstances. Most artists want to be a musician for a few months then when their album dies down they wanna act, make makeup, do business ventures, etc. No shade to Gaga at! She gave us enigma amd the cure and a movie soundtrack. But Rihanna has no excuse. Lorde has no excuse, even Adele to me takes forever. Lol 

Does artistic process mean anything to you...?

tumblr_oi2mteIMGv1r845uoo1_250.gif

Archived