💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Sarah Paulson in first look at Ratched on Netflix

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

"American Horror Story star Sarah Paulson has reunited with Ryan Murphy for Netflix's Ratched, a show which the streaming service committed to two seasons of all the way back in 2017 (Murphy is a very busy man, so it's not surprising it's taken a while).

The first season is just a few weeks away from dropping, and Netflix has released some first-look images showing Paulson and fellow cast members Sharon Stone, Charlie Carver, Liz Femi, Sophie Okonedo, Jon Jon Briones and more.

ratched-season1-episode3-00-14-04-18rc-1

The eight-episode series is based on the character of Nurse Mildred Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, with Paulson playing the title role.

Set in 1947, it will see her begin working at a psychiatric hospital in Northern California that is hosting some new and disturbing experiments on its residents.

ratched-101-unit-00134rc-1596057206.jpg?

ratched-102-unit-00501rc2-1596057255.jpg

Although Nurse Ratched will be present herself as just the loveliest person, we will see that is obviously is not the case.

"The wheels are always turning and as she begins to infiltrate the mental health care system and those within it, Mildred's stylish exterior belies a growing darkness that has long been smoldering within, revealing that true monsters are made, not born," the synopsis adds.

ratched-108-unit-00249rc2-1596057334.jpg

ratched-season1-episode5-00-19-56-04rc-1

ratched-105-unit-00153rc-1596057872.jpg?

Paulson stepped away from American Horror Story for its ninth season, but thankfully she is back for both the 10th season and another Ryan Murphy show: Impeachment: American Crime Story.

And what's even more exciting is that AHS season 10 will feature Macaulay Culkin making his debut in a currently unknown role."

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a33461527/sarah-paulson-ratched-netflix-first-look/

Omg, I really can't wait to see Ratched. :cryga:

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
Just now, weed said:

yaassss!!! can't wait

Me either!

He/him/his

CyanLights

I loved One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest when i read it, cant wait to see this :woot:

Alphaz

Ryan Murphy's casts are so predictable.

He will use the same actors over and over again. I see familiar faces here that has been on other Ryan Murphy's TV Series.

I love Sarah Paulson tho.

President Biden

Going to watch this because Sarah is my favorite actress. 

I got drunk

The show is apparently a horror show but I don't understand why, could someone explain please? 🥺 

Lona Delery
8 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

He will use the same actors over and over again. I see familiar faces here that has been on other Ryan Murphy's TV Series.

thats part of the appeal to me tbh :flop:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Film directors have been doing that for decades

EuphoricVibez
14 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I loved One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest when i read it, cant wait to see this :woot:

Same! I even watched the movie based on that book, and it was amazing, but very heartbreaking. I assume this is gonna be no different :messga:

He/him/his

CyanLights
23 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Same! I even watched the movie based on that book, and it was amazing, but very heartbreaking. I assume this is gonna be no different :messga:

I watched the movie yearssss ago (like 2010/11 :rip: ) so I dont really remember it, but I do remember enjoying it :nick:

EuphoricVibez
Just now, CyanLights said:

I watched the movie yearssss ago (like 2010/11 :rip: ) so I dont really remember it, but I do remember enjoying it :nick:

I watched it for the first time two years ago back in college, and I absolutely loved it. I plan on watching it again soon :ally:

He/him/his

Archived