Zayn wears eyeliner, serves face and lips on IG

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino
5 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

zAyN dEbUtS nEw fAcE

Weren't you the one who preached about moving on from that thread? :shrug:

Quartz

Nowadays, I'm afraid to say anything because people might bash me for body shaming.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

COOOK
On 7/20/2020 at 10:25 PM, Bambino said:

@COOOK is GGD's Perez Hilton-type of reporter.

No offense tho :hor:

Now this didn't age well...No offense tho :awkney:

Bambino
Just now, COOOK said:

Now this didn't age well...No offense tho

But we were joking to each other and you called me a reporter from The Sun, so why are you bringing this up now as if it's something serious?

NewUsername

Zayn <3 

Now with him becoming a dad and the whole crisis, my hopes for him ever finally doing a tour or at least some live performance(s) are even lower.

Bambino
Just now, NewUsername said:

Now with him becoming a dad and the whole crisis, my hopes for him ever finally doing a tour or at least some live performance(s) are even lower.

I thought he said he felt insecure performing in front of people so maybe that's why he doesn't wanna tour.

QueenOfSaigon
30 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

zAyN dEbUtS nEw fAcE

:enigma:

I think we roasted him enough his Lana-post

NewUsername
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

I thought he said he felt insecure performing in front of people so maybe that's why he doesn't wanna tour.

yeah, I know, but the last years I've been wondering if he was starting to get more comfortable or not, but now add these two things and him performing looks even less likely, that's what I meant :(

Bambino
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

yeah, I know, but the last years I've been wondering if he was starting to get more comfortable or not, but now add these two things and him performing looks even less likely, that's what I meant :(

Also, this is his first pic in month. I'm aware that he may be busy but how are you really too busy to even take pic and post it? He looks like he's getting less interested in his career as a singer.

COOOK
16 minutes ago, Bambino said:

But we were joking to each other and you called me a reporter from The Sun, so why are you bringing this up now as if it's something serious?

The Sun was a clap back from that out of the blue comment, though... Just like how I brought this up now out of the blue :oops: jk I'm just messing with you :kara:

Bambino
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

The Sun was a clap back from that out of the blue comment, though... Just like how I brought this up now out of the blue  jk I'm just messing with you

It's just because you made a thread about two members' avatars and I thought that was hilarious. It was clear that I was joking tho hence the " :hor: " comment and I thought you mentioning The Sun was a confirmation of you knowing it was a joke. I'm sorry if you felt offended by it.

Archived