💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Acknowledges VMA Nominations

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

She's such a kind and caring soul, I dont feel like she's appreciated enough for it. I hope she stays safe and takes care of herself, California is getting tons of cases in a day at this moment so is not a safe place, thankfully she stays in a not so populated area. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
23 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Katy Perry said "Gorg" in the Instagram comments :bradley: 

I so want her to acknowledge Katy back one of these days.

Same, but I feel like Gag just stays off social media for the most part nowadays. I mean she barely acknowledges Tony and we know she loves him....TLDR: social media interactions just don't seem like her thing anymore. 

LilyLark

Not some of y'all mad at her acknowledgement on here & on twitter. You really thought she was going to drop a new MV with an acknowledgement? Sis can't win. Also, she's always been melodramatic (recall some of her early VMA acceptance speeches about acceptance)—this is actually a sweet statement, if not a bit serious, and she's refraining from her usual melodrama.

I wonder if she'll do a performance via zoom. She mostly ignores MTV nowadays, though. I highly doubt she or any of the other big artists will risk showing up even if MTV plans to hold a "socially distanced" show. It's going to be C listers.

GregJA

Well there’s our summer interaction - time to wait till the fall :yennefer:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

LilyLark
1 minute ago, GregJA said:

Well there’s our summer interaction - time to wait till the fall :yennefer:

I normally side-eye speculation....but I sort of wonder if she'll drop something before October. All of the artists are dropping now & working on material at home. Plus, while I doubt Gaga cares about the $$$ that much...I do believe she cares about charting high to a certain degree. Billboard is enforcing the bundles won't count towards the charts rule in October and that's going to impact a lot of artists......

LilyLark
Just now, buzzkill said:

Cute and her way to say i’m not attending :vegas:

None of the big names will attend. MTV is delulu if they think any of the big A listers are going to risk getting COVID even for a "socially distanced" show....especially with how COVID can sometimes hurt one's lungs permanently. For a singer, that'd be a near career ender.

buzzkill
17 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

None of the big names will attend. MTV is delulu if they think any of the big A listers are going to risk getting COVID even for a "socially distanced" show....especially with how COVID can sometimes hurt one's lungs permanently. For a singer, that'd be a near career ender.

They could’ve done like BET, held a show without audience and play pre-recorded performances. But, i think they have some names thats confirmed otherwise they wouldn't have reasons to do the show. And i totally agree with you.

Zilla

It feels so weird to see her face because we haven't seen it in a long time

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

I thought that tattoo was her quarantine armpit hair. 

tenor.gif

I was like, WHOA!

tenor.gif

And then I saw what ot really is and was like, oh ok

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic

Omg super shocked she acknowledged she just released an album and bop of the century :billie:

Lord Temptation
3 hours ago, michaelbaumgardner said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

HOW DARE YOU? :fthis:

Donny Winter

I really wish we could enjoy some fleeting Gaga-related thing without people being up in arms about her not posting, saying, or doing what they always expect. She's not an assembly line. Jesus Christ on a Flaming Pogo-Stick. :interestinga:

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

Archived