Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Love Double Vision.

Me too! It’s a pretty good album, especially for someone who’s primary language isn’t English (it’s sad it flopped tho).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

ToxicHot

Y’all really derailed a (relatively fun) thread about physical attraction to others and made it racial/political. :messga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Less talking and more thirst trap posting, ladies :bear:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2vkQ1GWUX81hTzxr6coM
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyiVXfu4ySoWgM5Uhg2QV

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

Gracious Gaga
47 minutes ago, Doot said:

There's nothing I need to educate myself on. 

And referencing your own thread as something people need to utilize to educate themselves using is not only super self involved, but meaningless considering you've been called out multiple times in this thread by multiple people. 

No one in this thread I'm only attracted to "white people". 

If a gay man is only attached to males, does that mean he is prejudice against females? No. 

If a person prefers tall people, does that mean he hates short people? No. 

What about facial hair?

Should we be policing people's financials too?

What about weight?

I hope Gaga releases a public apology in your honor for her lyrics in Plastic Doll "am I your type?"

44 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

Sorry, but I'm a little unsure about what this means. So if having a preference to white men is racist, than if someone has a preference to black men, are they racist because they aren't giving Asian or White men a go.

That is like saying gay men are sexist because they won't date women or straight men are homophobic because they won't date gay men. It doesn't add up :saladga:

(Sorry for derailing thread, here is Zac Efron)

images-jpeg-15.jpg

Last time I’m gonna derail this! Haha but I think you guys should read this article.

heres an excerpt 

“

“It’s not racist. Some guys don’t like short guys or hairy guys or guys with green eyes.”

This is a false equivalency and there’s this thing called intersectionality. Men of every race can be short, hairy, or have green eyes. Only black people can be discriminated against for being black people.

“I just like what I like. Would you say that I’m sexist because I don’t like women?”

No, I wouldn’t, but I might say that it’s sexist to use women as props to defend bigoted beliefs. This might be the most infuriating argument and the one with the least intellectual depth. Puddles are deeper than this. See, here’s the thing about your sexuality: it wasn’t taught to you. You were born gay, it isn’t a choice — it’s just the way you’re wired. The difference between your sexuality and your “preferences” is that you weren’t born with preferences. To imply that you were born finding black people unattractive is to say that race-based discrimination is genetic. Doing this is dangerous, because it makes the perpetrator of said racist behavior the victim of their own “uncontrollable” racism, instead of a free-thinking agent and perpetrator of bigotry.

“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.them.us/story/racism-is-not-a-preference/amp

♄ Kindness Police.

7 minutes ago, Pporappippam said:

Less talking and more thirst trap posting, ladies :bear:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2vkQ1GWUX81hTzxr6coM
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyiVXfu4ySoWgM5Uhg2QV

WHO IS HE :enigma:

14 minutes ago, Doot said:

Thank you for this gift. :enigma:

Paddy O’brian Sauna solo video is also a gift and a personal favorite of mine :hor:

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

Agunimon
Just now, Pporappippam said:

Paddy O’brian Sauna “dancing in circles” video is also a gift and a personal favorite of mine :hor:

what about paddy o'brian destroys twink

Archived