đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Alanis Morissette - Such Pretty Forks In the Road (OUT NOW)

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Reasons I Drink is good but there is something with the vocals that I don't like? I'm not sure what it is though. Haven't listened to the rest yet :vegas:

Are you familiar with her other work? If not, maybe you need to warm up to her vocals. At least that's what I experienced the first time I listened to Jagged Little Pill. She has such a unique voice. Which is one of the things I love most about her now:flutter:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10
On 8/19/2020 at 2:38 AM, Davian said:

Currently going through Dido's discography for the first time and really enjoying it! Also added Jewel, Sarah McLachlan and Sheryl Crow on my list since you're serving so much taste with the others that I trust you:legend: I'm patiently waiting for a new Tori Amos album!

Such a kind thing to say! I’m excited for you to check those artists out. Feel free to DM me if you would like some suggestions or pointers. Enjoy!!

FaeMonster
On 8/19/2020 at 2:42 AM, Davian said:

You guys expressed your love for Alanis and excited for the new record in some of my previous threads, so I was wondering if y'all were enjoying the album too!:flutter: I've been playing it a lot and loving it!!

@LaLuna @McYves @unchaudbaise @ItsCaseyPaul @PrinceOfTheStorm @Michelle @Xaylan @FaeMonster @Mavis Gary @hpmcmill @gabrielflorin01 @the Devil of Pop @liquidsunshine @Thomas P @Retro @GypsyBabe

Im lovin it!

• 11 months later...
Just A Holy Fool

One year ago today this was released! Pedestal, Losing The Plot and Reasons I Drink are my trifecta a year out…

Also, Alanis is getting ready to start her JLP 25th Anniversary tour. First date is August 12th in Austin, Texas.

Archived