⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
news

VMAs: Rain on Me VOTY, Gaga has 9 noms

KEVIN STEVE
Just now, gagasicebath said:

What do we think the chances of her being there are? 

She hasn't been there in 7 years, but she wasn't nominated except for last year but she was in the middle of her post-ASIB "blackout", working hard on Haus Labs... We'll find out! 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagasicebath
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She hasn't been there in 7 years, but she wasn't nominated except for last year but she was in the middle of her post-ASIB "blackout", working hard on Haus Labs... We'll find out! 

I guess we'll see!  With the number of noms for ROM, I wonder if we could hold out a tiny hope for a performance with Ariana...

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot

I mean, congratulations I guess. :bear:

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde
Just now, NewYorkCity said:

Not that these awards have any relevance nowadays but yay 

Watch gaga make them relevant again :ally:

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 12

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reject False Icons

MTV with Lady Gaga 

4-AECCA2-B-C677-478-E-A384-AD44-A2-B89-F

After the snub of her last 2 albums  

 

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

Not that these awards have any relevance nowadays but yay 

Thank you for being the sour candy in our jar of sweets hahaha

  • LMAO 15

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KEVIN STEVE
2 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

I guess we'll see!  With the number of noms for ROM, I wonder if we could hold out a tiny hope for a performance with Ariana...

Keep it very tiny though! :kara:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...