đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gigi Hadid's apartment going viral for all the wrong reasons

COOOK

Featured Posts

boyerased

I’d call it tacky and cheap-looking for how much it is but that’s me. At least this has character and I think it’ll look better in person. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
14 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

This cannot be real... please tell me its not real.

My god, as an Architect/Interior Designer, there's a lot of **** here that clashes. Don't even get my started on the gun wall art.

The guns are alarming, but it's the more subtle things that REALLY freak me out.  

But above all else, it's that tacky STOCK photo - BADLY cropped of Los Angeles above the fireplace with all that shrek decal detail around it and the walls.  

image-07.jpg

Thank you, @COOOK for posting your thread.  That's probably where I first found about this disturbing expose of Dr Phil.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HermioneT

I like it:oops: Wish I could afford anything else then plain white wands and Ikea furniture. 

She / hers

CataleyaDeters
24 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

She's 25, it's fun and colorful and she'll probably hate it in a few years.

Now Dr. Phil's house - now that's a PSYCHO's house.

image-03.jpg

image-08.jpg

image-07.jpg

wtf it´s pretty except the mouse stuff and blue couch the guns and that weird thing on the table 

Cataleya Deters

Bonkers
7 minutes ago, Cleobadbitch97 said:

wtf it´s pretty except the mouse stuff and blue couch the guns and that weird thing on the table 

Keep looking at it.  (Yes those are snakes on the staircase.  Yes, those bar stools are literally disgusting and that blue light is gag, and the bar itself seems to be made from concrete and marbles like a barf bag full of barf.  And eclectic is one thing, a legitimate style, BUT the things that are mixed here are vile and maybe even criminal and it's awful and bad and if you keep looking it will just get worse until you fill up a barf bag with your own barf and then someone finds it and goes "oh this is like that gross bar" :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

CataleyaDeters
6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Keep looking at it.  (Yes those are snakes on the staircase.  Yes, those bar stools are literally disgusting and that blue light is gag, and the bar itself seems to be made from concrete and marbles like a barf bag full of barf.  And eclectic is one thing, a legitimate style, BUT the things that are mixed here are vile and maybe even criminal and it's awful and bad and if you keep looking it will just get worse until you fill up a barf bag with your own barf and then someone finds it and goes "oh this is like that gross bar" :cryga:

i thought that was tree vines  ... wtf is wrong ith him i just hate the living room ay more than any other room .... but for gigi it´s okay a little bit like somebody took to much LSD or acid ...

Cataleya Deters

blankpaper

It’s kind of busy and chaotic but the only part that’s actually weird is the giant pen 

reality’s tight if the music is right

JustHMLover2
52 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Now Dr. Phil's house - now that's a PSYCHO's house.

image-08.jpg

That's amazing tho!

If we replace the guns with some fake tentacles art

Glamourpuss
12 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

But it's literally bonkers though. I would have thought you'd feel right at home in a place like this.  :gayhat:

Head Empty

I've been spending 6 months on decorating my new apartment and I'm jealous :selena:

Coordinating color, patterns and textures is a nightmare to me, but this apartment does it really well on such an extreme scale. Not necessarily the style I would choose, but well crafted nonetheless.

And I love the magazine wall, although don't they get damaged from the moisture? :oprah:

Archived