đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Interscope remove Rain On Me from their official radio advertising page

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland
1 minute ago, Steccazero said:

There was like almost 2 months of silence after SL was pulled off radio and before ROM would be sent so don't take this as a sign of a new single coming soon. 

I mean the whole album got postponed and they wanted ROM to help build the hype for Chromatica. 

Before there was love, there was silence

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

There was like almost 2 months of silence after SL was pulled off radio and before ROM would be sent so don't take this as a sign of a new single coming soon. 

Tbf the era was on hold during those two months between SL and ROM so that doesn't surprise me. Maybe we'll get a new single August / September which fits with the three months or more between each single

FrederickSpears

Ugh, it will freefall now. I love this song and thought it be a hit.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, SourCandy said:

A) Era over.

B) Third single.

Place your bets :bear: 

Well I'd love another single from Chromatica but my hopes are getting smaller every month. Hopefully they do release those SOPHIE, Boys Noize etc songs and alternate mixes (Babylon HL) and they can give the album a bit of a push too.  

Steccazero
3 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

I mean the whole album got postponed and they wanted ROM to help build the hype for Chromatica. 

2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Tbf the era was on hold during those two months between SL and ROM so that doesn't surprise me. Maybe we'll get a new single August / September which fits with the three months or more between each single

I know but nothing is pointing to a new single right now! I think she'll give us a performance in late august/semptember and then call it a day. 

I'm sorry but this is no evidence of a single coming soon and my advice is not to hype yourself for nothing. 

pls get into this ***uettery

numb the flame
Just now, frederiickx said:

Ugh, it will freefall now. I love this song and thought it be a hit.

The Chromatica era is only free falling in the US. Gaga is doing quite well in Europe and the UK. I'm pretty sure the UK is leading worldwide in terms of sales for SL, ROM and Chromatica. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Steccazero said:

I know but nothing is pointing to a new single right now! I think she'll give us a performance in late august/semptember and then call it a day. 

I'm sorry but this is no evidence of a single coming soon and my advice is not to hype yourself for nothing. 

Oh the way this era has been I expect nothing besides the tour next year. Those songs BLOODPOP was talking about them finishing and releasing would be nice but I don't think we'll get them judging from Gaga's history. 

VOLANTIS

Shortest album cycle. It'll be a miracle if the next era doesn't stop mid-download from itunes. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Shortest album cycle. It'll be a miracle if the next era doesn't stop mid-download from itunes. 

I mean the era was originally meant to last between 28 February 2020 - 19 August 2020. 

Im Human

what is the different between radio push and payola? so label pay radio to play their artist?

Archived