Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kate Bush turns 62!

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

It's Kate Bush's birthday! The legend was born 62 years ago. 

9493dac38225406d32362a0e66c4b378.png

Kate-Bush-2014-press.jpg

If you're not familiar with her work, you NEED to check out her music. She's fantastic and she has inspired endless artists. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Economy
1 minute ago, OBO said:

She's still alive!Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

She's only 62 this isn't a Betty White accomplishment :enigma:

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, OBO said:

She's still alive!Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

She's still in hibernation though :bradley:

tomsches

One of my biggest inspirations in life. I have the soundwave on the album cover of Aerial tattooed on my back. If my phone had worked properly, I could have gotten a ticket for her show in 2014. It's probably unlikely that I will see her live now, but I'm still hoping for at least one new album in my lifetime. 

GGDisbetter

Absolutely amazing artist who undoubtedly paved the way for female artists to have full creative control over their music (She has written and produced all of her albums solely except for her first three albums by the way) 

My favourite female album of all-time is Hounds of Love. Quite possibly the greatest female album of all-time - I found Blue by Joni Mitchell pretty...boring... close second in my all-time after Rumours.

The Dreaming is a bloody close second in terms of my fave Bush albums - Aerial is also amazing. Her discography is stellar and I find her incredibly underrated, considering she's produced practically all of her albums. She's like a female Prince, in terms of her work ethic.

GGDisbetter
1 hour ago, Rio said:

My favourite female album of all-time is Hounds of Love. Quite possibly the greatest female album of all-time - I found Blue by Joni Mitchell pretty...boring... close second in my all-time after Rumours.

The Dreaming is a bloody close second in terms of my fave Bush albums - Aerial is also amazing. Her discography is stellar and I find her incredibly underrated, considering she's produced practically all of her albums. She's like a female Prince, in terms of her work ethic.

Not Kate Bush related but - Hejira and Don Juan's Reckless Daughter by Joni Mitchell are much better albums than Blue. 

alsemanche

London Underground sign post

5JoJHBHSxIr7Bh-kWV_qRLMbxpyXBfSK55WnqhPN

Archived