Ever been disappointed with GagaDaily?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ivannn

YES! 

Censorship on this page is getting worse each day and as someome who is here from the very start I fell the page lost it charm in regards to freedom to express what you think, feel or like to do.

GAGA herself would not approve nor support this!

flyaway
1 hour ago, monster said:

madonna is 30+ years into her career and yall still shade her :ohwell:

anyways i find myself disappointed with certain users. Just really irked and peeved.

Well, I don't.

But this forum should be more supportive of the artist that has provided some of the most iconic moments in music, and stop comparing her to younger artists. 

Bambino
3 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Yeah I do, and I dont even feel welcome here anymore.

This.

Members should have the right to express themselves regarding any topic they want, in any way they want without anyone telling them that it's been discussed before a lot or calling them dumb as if they own this place or as if this place is running out of space so more important threads and opinions should come first.

19 minutes ago, Bambino said:

This.

Members should have the right to express themselves regarding any topic they want, in any way they want without anyone telling them that it's been discussed before a lot or calling them dumb as if they own this place or as if this place is running out of space so more important threads and opinions should come first.

werent you body shaming lana?

put your tongue back in your mouth and take a seat dude

Bambino
12 minutes ago, monster said:

werent you body shaming lana?

put your tongue back in your mouth and take a seat dude

I wasn't. I already made an explanation in another thread, which you obviously chose to ignore.

Reported for rudeness.

My Name Isnt Alice
1 hour ago, Batwings said:

Gurl, were you here during the ARTPOP/C2C eras? Because that thread was NOTHING compared to the threads during those eras. Oh, and when Joanne was announced. :wtf:

But a lot of GGD stans have zero consistency. 

When BTW was released, they bitched and complained, saying that it was overproduced and messy and that TF and TFM were immensely better.

When ARTPOP was released, they bitched and complained, saying that it was a sloppy, inconsistent album and that BTW was immensely better. 

When C2C was released... we won't even go there... 

When Joanne was released, they bitched and complained, saying that they hated the new Gaga, that they hated this new folk/country/Americana sound, and that she was a flop for not making music like TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP, which suddenly became an iconic album.

When Gaga releases new material, I always listen to it before I come to GGD because there are always members who just want to sh1t on everyone's parade. 

It's better to listen first because some members can make songs you like bad 

lost in limbo

like everyday I've been here????? I literally come on this site for a bit, realize why I stopped coming here in the first place, leave for a few months, repeat :poot: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Reality

Half the members on this site continually disappoint me :ladyhaha: 

Girl, if I was a mod, I’d ban so many people :laughga:

🃏🖤👹

LilyLark

Yup. The racism from some members, the weird entitlement/anger and flat out delusional claims about Gaga (and no, I'm not saying Gaga is above criticism), the constant trashing of other pop stars, the trashing of Gaga when uplifting other pop stars,  people getting angry at Gaga for some reason when random claims from random twitter accounts don't materialize, etc.

It's all an example of why standom can be toxic as h*ll. I love reading about music and catching up on music gossip, but I gotta check out of it once in a while cause it's just so...ugh.

TBF there are a lot of great people on GGD too.

Franch Toast

I thought this was going to be a criticism of the actual site, and I was like, "Wow, Katie is brave to bash this platform on the platform itself." :billie: Then I realized you meant members of the community. 

She/Her/Hers

honestly? 👀 being in ggd made me appreciate Gaga less

ice heard one side from above

Archived