💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica's Top Played Songs

Magic Mike

Featured Posts

Magic Mike

I'm curious to know - what are your most played songs from Chromatica?

iTunes allows me to see how many plays from start to finish I had with each song, and I'm sharing my list with you. I'm not sure if you can do it with Spotify, or even if mobile plays count sync with the desktop player - if you don't have way of telling, can you try to guess yourself your most played songs? 

Captura-de-ecra-2020-07-29-a-s-10-49-44-

Big Reputation

I’ve definitely stopped listening to the album in its entirety but I’d say probably currently my most played are Rain On Me, Alice, Sine From Above, and Sour Candy

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

mine, but Stupid Love is split between the single and album, version, so that would be my #1 with 90 plays

Screen-Shot-2020-07-29-at-15-08-47.png

idk how accurate Apple Music is tho cuz i feel like i've definitely listened to ROM much more than that on my phone.

Emigrante

Alice - 86

Free Woman - 71

Chromatica II - 70

Babylon - 69 :teehee:

911 - 63

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

except for Replay, Sine and Babylon i listened to most of them only 2 or 3 times

ice heard one side from above

Magic Mike
7 minutes ago, Dadru said:

I think using Replay gives you more accurate numbers tho: https://replay.music.apple.com

thank you, I'm ABSOLUTELY shocked with this. And so glad that apple music has its own website now.

If on first image of iTunes my "Stupid Love" had 15 plays, this playlist tells me I listened to it 80 FU--KING TIMES :wtfga:

and tells me I spent 32 hours this year listening to Lady Gaga

i'm dead

Dadru
15 minutes ago, flavio said:

thank you, I'm ABSOLUTELY shocked with this. And so glad that apple music has its own website now.

If on first image of iTunes my "Stupid Love" had 15 plays, this playlist tells me I listened to it 80 FU--KING TIMES :wtfga:

and tells me I spent 32 hours this year listening to Lady Gaga

i'm dead

I spent 62 hours listening to Gaga (the other artists are mostly k-pop, except for miss Dua :vegas:)

Spoiler

I played Stupid Love 188 times (#1 most played song) so guess you could say I overplayed it :huntyga:

Archived