Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't owe you anything

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
49 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Ashley O realness!!! Yaaaaaaas

I’m not talking about some evil villain pulling songs out of her subconscious. I’m just talking about the normal marketing teams that work at record labels. Its their actual job to choose singles and send it to radios and plan marketing strategies that they obviously involve artists in but that’s their job. You didn’t really think gaga plans these things out herself. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Personally, I paid for an album.  I did not pay for promo.  I did not see fine print saying promo comes with the album.  I'm happy.

Just keep posting this. 

HeavyPunkLover

HL promo says HI

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

HeavyMetalLover
4 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m not talking about some evil villain pulling songs out of her subconscious. I’m just talking about the normal marketing teams that work at record labels. Its their actual job to choose singles and send it to radios and plan marketing strategies that they obviously involve artists in but that’s their job. You didn’t really think gaga plans these things out herself. 

She fired everyone and is now literally doing it all herself. Even the merch. :triggered:

i don't remember ARTPOP

I guess my question is why are people STILL complaining. It is what it is at this point and y'all didn't PAY for promo. 

HeavyPunkLover

Haus Lab posts since July: 44

Anything Chromatica related: 0

Double standards 

Just now, HeavyPunkLover said:

Double standards 

No it's not. It's two separate things. 

GagaUnderYou

Tbh her job is to be an entertainer and we aren't being entertained. 

She could have easily given us some acoustic performances from her home studio to hold us over. We understand a pandemic but she is absolutely silent about Chromatica. Maybe because it's pretty much Bloodpop's project more than her's :oops:

It would be nice if she did a Q&A on Twitter on jumped on an Instagram live to interact with us. Would love to see an Insta live with Ariana and her talking about the process of Rain on Me... what about a behind the scenes of the music video? 

SissyFromSpace
6 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Double standards 

Gaga has an entire different team that works with Amazon to promote her makeup. She's not in charge of that. Hence why HausBeauty social media is active; unlike Gaga's personal social media except the activists she gave her account to. Also, if she wanted to focus on Haus Labs, that's HER choice. She does what pleases her. NOT you.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

ArtpopAct2

I mean I guess not, but we’re literally asking her to take our money :air:

HeavyPunkLover
Just now, Doot said:

No it's not. It's two separate things. 

The numbers speak for themselves.

She’s focusing the promo on a beauty brand instead of her brand new album.

People are complaining about the complete lack of promo for an album she hyped for more than a year. 

Can you blame them? 

SissyFromSpace
Just now, GagaUnderYou said:

Tbh her job is to be an entertainer and we aren't being entertained. 

She could have easily given us some acoustic performances from her home studio to hold us over. We understand a pandemic but she is absolutely silent about Chromatica. Maybe because it's pretty much Bloodpop's project more than her's :oops:

It would be nice if she did a Q&A on Twitter on jumped on an Instagram live to interact with us. Would love to see an Insta live with Ariana and her talking about the process of Rain on Me... what about a behind the scenes of the music video? 

1.) She's a human before she's an entertainer. That's like telling a McDonalds worker that they're property of McDonalds before they are human. So no.

2.) She already did a stay-at-home-dance thing. 

3.) she avoids social media like the plague solely because of fans like you; always demanding and questioning.

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

People are complaining about the complete lack of promo for an album she hyped for more than a year. 

Can you blame them? 

She's not behind the Haus Beauty accounts. 

There's a pandemic and social crisis going on

Anyone with common sense should know why she and other artists are limiting their promo during these events occurring on Earth. What's not clicking?

12 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

Can you blame them? 

Haus Labs and Lady Gaga's studio albums are two different things. 

People are under her employ, especially Haus Labs. And there is a large difference between occasionally posting an Instagram story talking about a makeup product versus promotion for a personal art project she spent years on. 

Sitting and complaining about "lack of promo" when people didn't purchase "promo", and selectively choosing to ignore what is happening in the world, as well as everything we know about her health...is entitlement. 

So yes, I can blame them. 

They need to get over it. 

HeavyPunkLover
1 minute ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Gaga has an entire different team that works with Amazon to promote her makeup. She's not in charge of that. Hence why HausBeauty social media is active; unlike Gaga's personal social media except the activists she gave her account to. Also, if she wanted to focus on Haus Labs, that's HER choice. She does what pleases her. NOT you.

Still double standards if we speaks about her projects.

Promo is not only on social media. 
She’s not in charge either for all the Chromatica Project.
She can do whatever she wants, of course. Your words won’t change the reality that the complete lack of promo/info/etc... about Chromatica is pissing some people off. Stop bleaming people because they feel the era is over. Being that aggressive won’t change others feelings, it will enhance them. 
It’s so boring. These thread Are useless. People are expressing opinion on a situation about a project of a pop star... you are expressing judgements about these people. Not very kindness punk coming from such a huge Gaga supporter. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived