Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't owe you anything

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
14 hours ago, River said:

I paid for the album, I streamed the sh-t out of it, spend my time to actually make the album go #1 and be successful, it's the whole package of being a fan so the minimum is to give back for the free work.

It's an investment of the fans time and money, so it's the whole era.

See the post release promo as an updates for games to keep them fresh for the old players and catchy to newcomers, Imagine if Animal Crossing would stop releasing updates mid-game cycle.

Stefani Germanotta is a human not a f*cking game.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

I love how people are like "you're just a costumer" and "you only paid for the album so you have no right to expect anything else" then get pissed when Gaga is treated the same.

Can you explain this?

SchwineLove
2 hours ago, Marjol said:

Some random thoughts of mine on this:

- We don't know what she's dealing with personally 

- We don't have to generalize all fans and neither should Gaga or her team. There's toxic people everywhere, there's irrational people everywhere, there's naive people everywhere. It's ok, focus on the good.

- I hate the word 'promo' because it sounds like it's only meant to boost sales. To me it's less about promo and more about her pride and excitement for her new release and her willingness, ability and creativity to share this excitement with her fans.

- I would love an (acoustic) performance of some sort of a song from Chromatica, especially in times of lockdown since we can't go to concerts or theatre shows. Her performing her songs is one of the most exciting things about her as an artist to me, so I can't lie I miss this so far. This however doesn't mean I am demanding anything from her.

- a lot of work can be done by her team without Gaga having to worry about it. She's very involved, but if she has other things on her mind, a lot of things can be done without her, even social media. This however doesn't feel genuine, so I guess this is why Gaga usually doesn't opt for it. I respect her not wanting to share more spontaneous, personal snippets of her mind and life, but I do miss it.

The only sanity on this thread.

Suuus
24 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Thats not what im expecting from Gaga or anyone though.. people who Gaga work with are way beyond squiky clean.

Im not accusing Gagas character of anything, im just explaining why people criticize her for being out of touch.

How is gaga out of touch she litteraly egnoleged her privilege and uses it for good how is that being out of touch

Steccazero

Of course she doesn't owe us anything. She could even never nebtion again Chronatica, I'd be sad, but it's her body of work and her choice. I very much admire her for putting social issues first and be very clear about that. 

HOWEVER i can still think that she is being not kind at all in completely ignore her fans, who are supporting her and all of her projects (i know many are annoying but the majority love her and Chromatica). So why not even a single tweet stating that she still wants to talk to us? Acknowledging this pause from music would set things straight. Well, I find her way of handling the situation very poor and disrespectful to everyone who adores her. Can she do this? Of course! Do I excuse her behaviour? Nope. 

pls get into this ***uettery

Suuus
3 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

Of course she doesn't owe us anything. She could even never nebtion again Chronatica, I'd be sad, but it's her body of work and her choice. I very much admire her for putting social issues first and be very clear about that. 

HOWEVER i can still think that she is being not kind at all in completely ignore her fans, who are supporting her and all of her projects (i know many are annoying but the majority love her and Chromatica). So why not even a single tweet stating that she still wants to talk to us? Acknowledging this pause from music would set things straight. Well, I find her way of handling the situation very poor and disrespectful to everyone who adores her. Can she do this? Of course! Do I excuse her behaviour? Nope. 

Maybe there are more important things going on in her life than pleasing her fans

Then is she on radio crying of how much she loves her fans? please she is fake and phony

and @Admin

You are a ****ing pile of ****, a pedantic xenophobic walking garbage.
A ****ing facist that gets power trips by banning people. You don't care if gaga is ruining her career cause you're not even a fan you just wanna make money of this site.
But soon this site will be over just like Gaga career when she finally destroys it by being a dumb, pretentious and lying FRAUD. So have fun while it lasts, cause it won't last long.

Admin
6 minutes ago, Kirktun said:

Then is she on radio crying of how much she loves her fans? please she is fake and phony

and @Admin

You are a ****ing pile of ****, a pedantic xenophobic walking garbage.
A ****ing facist that gets power trips by banning people. You don't care if gaga is ruining her career cause you're not even a fan you just wanna make money of this site.
But soon this site will be over just like Gaga career when she finally destroys it by being a dumb, pretentious and lying FRAUD. So have fun while it lasts, cause it won't last long.

This is @Dilwyn by the way, showing their true face.

TropicOfCANCER
24 minutes ago, Suuus said:

How is gaga out of touch she litteraly egnoleged her privilege and uses it for good how is that being out of touch

Did you really spell “acknowledged” as “egnoleged?” The struggle I had reading this :neyde:

Steccazero
12 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Maybe there are more important things going on in her life than pleasing her fans

If you want to read what you want, then go ahead. 

Her fans are people just like her and it's not about pleasing, it's about having a conversation. She doesn't need to talk about Chromatica but sharing her thoughts in the situation in the worls, her doubts about talking about music would be really helpful to her and to the fans. 

pls get into this ***uettery

TropicOfCANCER

Also; the more posts/opinions I read, and the more I think about her abandonment of her album after it’s release, the more I come to the conclusion that this is a major insult to us. I’m sorry. A simple tweet (that takes all of 5 minutes to write) in which she communicates her disappearance would seriously resolve things. I don’t buy that there’s something going on behind the scenes and even if there is, it doesn’t warrant total job abandonment. There’s something really gross about all of this.  We can’t just abandon our jobs for months bc we feel emotional or drained. This is the epitome of out of out of touch and privileged. Bratty or spoiled even. Like, literally....ew. 

Admin
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Also; the more posts/opinions I read, and the more I think about her abandonment of her album after it’s release, the more I come to the conclusion that this is a major insult to us. I’m sorry. A simple tweet (that takes all of 5 minutes to write) in which she communicates her disappearance would seriously resolve things. I don’t buy that there’s something going on behind the scenes and even if there is, it doesn’t warrant total job abandonment. There’s something really gross about all of this.  We can’t just abandon our jobs for months bc we feel emotional or drained. This is the epitome of out of out of touch and privileged. Bratty or spoiled even. Like, literally....ew. 

It's amazing that you don't see the irony and don't realize that you are the bratty one. Please leave this site.

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, Admin said:

It's amazing that you don't see the irony and don't realize that you are the bratty one. Please leave this site.

Me: requests a single tweet in which clarification and brief (and one-sided) interaction is provided 

Gaga: abandons an entire album campaign and doesn’t acknowledge her millions of fans who have supported her for a decade+, financial and otherwise.

i think my point stands. I don’t feel bad, and I certainly will not be leaving. Don’t ever quote me again. 

Admin
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Me: requests a single tweet in which clarification and brief (and one-sided) interaction is provided 

Gaga: abandons an entire album campaign and doesn’t acknowledge her millions of fans who have supported her for a decade+, financial and otherwise.

i think my point stands. I don’t feel bad, and I certainly will not be leaving. Don’t ever quote me again. 

I'll help you leave. This is a fan site, and you're not a fan. Bye 👋 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived