Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

COOOK

Featured Posts

Aussie

Omg enough with Gaga bashing from some of you “fans”. Dua drops songs and videos and did crappy little lip syncing live appearances, big deal! Hallucinate dropped and died on arrival. Now she announces a remix of Levitating and not even a couple of days past and she is saying she has material to last till 2022? I mean great for her and I do enjoy her music but Gaga is on a different planet 🪐 :v:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway
2 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

Let fans be rightfully mad. We have heard about Gaga Side Bs coming for years yet nothing ever happens. Being a Gaga stan is full of fake promises, failed projects or stuff getting half done. Dua releases constantly, she works a lot with other artists, has done tons of promo this era, interviews, like 100 performances, remixes and now a side B while we got Gaga's highly anticipated return to dance music with Ariana Grande, BP and EJ just 2 months ago yet the era is dead, non eventful and the only updates we have are the alnum falling down every passing day. 

It's a boring era, yes, so fans will normally compare both artists, one doing whatever she can and wants with her music, milking every bit of her album while our fav is silent, not only not promoting but also staying out of social media. And it's sad because it does give the impression that she only comes online when she has something to sell. 

Well, the replies are annoying. They ignore the things we've been given. 

They're never satisfied...

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Varys said:

Omg that made me think. Dua debuted in 2015 right and will be in 2022 still on her second album cycle while Rihanna debuted in 2005 and was in 2012  on her 7th :bradley:

Yeah but Dua had along af era. Rihanna had one every year.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Francesca Cipriani
On 7/30/2020 at 7:24 AM, alicefromabove said:

The door is open...

tenor.gif?itemid=7901133

Honey I walked away weeks ago becuase ggd is boring af, just like your fave :awkney:

ALGAYDO
On 7/29/2020 at 11:56 AM, Francesca Cipriani said:

can we change this site to dua daily? PLEASE! It's a lot more interesting to be a dua's fan... 

If you don’t wanna be a Gaga fan, why force yourself to be here? Girl, love yourself! Set yourself free by leaving :hug:

Francesca Cipriani
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

If you don’t wanna be a Gaga fan, why force yourself to be here? Girl, love yourself! Set yourself free by leaving :hug:

I'm not forcing myself :shrug: I replied only because someone quoted me.. and I wrote in this thread because I really like dua lipa, that's all.

hieronymus
On 7/29/2020 at 11:52 AM, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah no :billie:  Future Nostalgia isn't even a 5/10... there's like 4 good tracks, and the rest is garbage 

What a coincidence. That's exactly how I feel about Chromatica.

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

I'm not forcing myself :shrug: I replied only because someone quoted me.. and I wrote in this thread because I really like dua lipa, that's all.

You said you’d rather be a dua fan than a Gaga fan and that Gaga is boring. Seems to me like your love for Gaga has ran dry and I’m turn, your love for Dua has flourished. All I’m saying is, if you’d rather discuss Dua than Gaga, I’m sure there’s whole forums dedicated to her. I think you’d have a lot more fun talking to like-minded individuals than to us on here :hug:

xoxo Craig
27 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

What a coincidence. That's exactly how I feel about Chromatica.

No taste :billie:

End Racism Now

• COOOK changed the title to 'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)
StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Keeping ha promise!! :party:

😳😳😳

Archived