šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

COOOK

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

Enough material till 2022- Iā€™d hope she would as a newer artist!Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

IS this where those Madonna and Missy song will be in?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

How edgy...

She's been able to pull it off for 10 years, so don't...

The door is open...

tenor.gif?itemid=7901133

She's been doing it for 10 years. Let's see if Dua is still here after a decadeĀ 

Ā 

Let fans be rightfully mad. We have heard about Gaga Side Bs coming for years yet nothing ever happens. Being a Gaga stan is full of fake promises, failed projects or stuff getting half done. Dua releases constantly, she works a lot with other artists, has done tons of promo this era, interviews, like 100 performances, remixes and now a side B while we got Gaga's highly anticipated return to dance music with Ariana Grande, BP and EJ just 2 months ago yet the era is dead, non eventful and the only updates we have are the alnum falling down every passing day.Ā 

It's a boring era, yes, so fans will normally compare both artists, one doing whatever she can and wants with her music, milking every bit of her album while our fav is silent, not only not promoting but also staying out of social media. And it's sad because it does give the impression that she only comes online when she has something to sell.Ā 

coolninjaguy
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Oh hello not public forumĀ its dedicated to gaga. You guys shuld lig off and go to atrl. Also 1st learn to criticize thn speak.

a public forum "dedicated to gaga" is still considered a PUBLIC FORUM (you really thought you did something). if you can't handle people criticizing her you're the problem andĀ no one needs to accommodate you for being a little snowflake just like you'll seeĀ in the real world. the original user didn't comment anything against the terms of this site so if you can't handle his comment either grow up or come back in a few years when you're more receptive to criticism not even directed towards youĀ :lmao:

Ā 

also learn how to spell first before trying to dragĀ someone ...

Varys
53 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Enough material till 2022- Iā€™d hope she would as a newer artist!Ā 

Omg that made me think. Dua debuted in 2015 right and will be in 2022 still onĀ her second album cycle while Rihanna debuted in 2005 and was in 2012Ā Ā onĀ her 7thĀ :bradley:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

22 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Let fans be rightfully mad. We have heard about Gaga Side Bs coming for years yet nothing ever happens. Being a Gaga stan is full of fake promises, failed projects or stuff getting half done. Dua releases constantly, she works a lot with other artists, has done tons of promo this era, interviews, like 100 performances, remixes and now a side B while we got Gaga's highly anticipated return to dance music with Ariana Grande, BP and EJ just 2 months ago yet the era is dead, non eventful and the only updates we have are the alnum falling down every passing day.Ā 

It's a boring era, yes, so fans will normally compare both artists, one doing whatever she can and wants with her music, milking every bit of her album while our fav is silent, not only not promoting but also staying out of social media. And it's sad because it does give the impression that she only comes online when she has something to sell.Ā 

tired zzz GIF

SchwineLove
26 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Are you talking about ARTPOP Act II, when she was in the worst mental, health, and management condition. And she's doing more in quality, in performances, interviews, remixes, impacts, in 2008-2012. She's an icon. If you really want to compare and be jealous, it's more fair to be jealous to Taylor Swift's fans that has been constantly in the moment for 10 years. But yes Dua's music resonates more to Gaga's so we can feel the jealousy.

What I mean is, just be stoic to Gaga nowadays. I don't even want to assume that she's depressed or even preparing something epic behind the scene. I don't even want to think or assume. If something exciting happens to Gaga, I can be excited. If not, well whatever. I don't want to expect anything, even though we are getting hope with a wonderful material of Chromatica, and we as fans start imagining epic promo and performances like she was doing in the past.Ā 

Ā 

But heck, she even was planning surprise performance at Coachella. I dunno, what a pity. But this indicates that she's not lazy on planning promos, it's just Corona happened. We can assume that the management is not agile enough to have fast promo plans to compensate the former promo plan, or maybe it's just Gaga's personal reason. But too many assumptions, it's tiring. Like i said before, just be stoic and don't expect.

JustHMLover2
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

do you have a list of the tracks that leaked?

I don't really keep it, but there was a thread about it here when her album was released :)

CHROMATICON
27 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Are you talking about ARTPOP Act II, when she was in the worst mental, health, and management condition. And she's doing more in quality, in performances, interviews, remixes, impacts, in 2008-2012. She's an icon. If you really want to compare and be jealous, it's more fair to be jealous to Taylor Swift's fans that has been constantly in the moment for 10 years. But yes Dua's music resonates more to Gaga's so we can feel the jealousy.

What I mean is, just be stoic to Gaga nowadays. I don't even want to assume that she's depressed or even preparing something epic behind the scene. I don't even want to think or assume. If something exciting happens to Gaga, I can be excited. If not, well whatever. I don't want to expect anything, even though we are getting hope with a wonderful material of Chromatica, and we as fans start imagining epic promo and performances like she was doing in the past.Ā 

Ā 

But heck, she even was planning surprise performance at Coachella. I dunno, what a pity. But this indicates that she's not lazy on planning promos, it's just Corona happened. We can assume that the management is not agile enough to have fast promo plans to compensate the former promo plan, or maybe it's just Gaga's personal reason. But too many assumptions, it's tiring. Like i said before, just be stoic and don't expect.

Yeah, actually I shouldn't compare Gaga with Dua since Gaga was doing even more on her second era. I'm just so over this era yet I can't stop listening to the album or being excited thinking about what's to come and I see all these other girlies interacting with their fans and doing the mostĀ :duck:Ā I love Gaga so much but lately being a stan of hers has been harsh.Ā :air:

DoremonLove
58 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

a public forum "dedicated to gaga" is still considered a PUBLIC FORUM (you really thought you did something). if you can't handle people criticizing her you're the problem andĀ no one needs to accommodate you for being a little snowflake just like you'll seeĀ in the real world. the original user didn't comment anything against the terms of this site so if you can't handle his comment either grow up or come back in a few years when you're more receptive to criticism not even directed towards youĀ :lmao:

Ā 

also learn how to spell first before trying to dragĀ someone ...

I havent dragged any user what are you going about. Ironic how u asked me to not tell others what to do and then you ask me to log off.

Something known as spell errors which you arent aware of i guess. I didnt even quote you or anyone at all. Anyone trying to drag is you lol. Criticism? Being disrespectful and nasty is not criticism.Ā 

Also do let me know who this orginal user is who i dragged bcoz i HAVENT quoted anyone just posted my comment. Someone quoted me and i replied. Read all the pages then come for me.Ā 

Edit- again I DIDNT DRAG anyone just posted my views abt negativity. You are the one behind me for no reason i didnt even quote you. You are the one who cant handle someone posting their opinions abt negativity. Im atleast mature enuf to not spread negativity. Ppl behaving like nasty brats need to grow the hell up.

How can anoyone not love gaga

NewUsername

Don't forget that Dua is at her peak in her careerĀ rn and still quite 'new', whereas Gaga has been around for about 12 years, so don't go whining.

SchwineLove
41 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Yeah, actually I shouldn't compare Gaga with Dua since Gaga was doing even more on her second era. I'm just so over this era yet I can't stop listening to the album or being excited thinking about what's to come and I see all these other girlies interacting with their fans and doing the mostĀ :duck:Ā I love Gaga so much but lately being a stan of hers has been harsh.Ā :air:

We're in this together :hug:Ā lol

• COOOK changed the title to 'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

Archived