💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

COOOK

Featured Posts

radioactive
4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

The amount of unnecessary trashing of gaga on this thread when the thread is abt dua is so annoying. I just came to check whats the news and countless remarks on gaga. Whats with this stupid comparison btw gaga and dua. Dua is at her 2nd album and gaga is 10 years into her career. Enjoy ur new fav music without dragging gaga.:fthis:

well the site is called gaga daily :vegas: and this is a thread about an artist who actually does something at all that isn’t a maekup brand, let alone does something with her new album, so obviously people here will get jealous :vegas:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, radioactive said:

well the site is called gaga daily :vegas: and this is a thread about an artist who actually does something at all that isn’t a maekup brand, let alone does something with her new album, so obviously people here will get jealous :vegas:

Get jealous im jealous too im sad too but the disrespect towards gaga is unnecessary. Aso yes this site is dedicated to gaga atleast ppl can have decency to respect her. What is this entitlement behaviour. 

Edit- also ppl need to find something new to cry abt other thn the makeup brand which clearly gaga has her heart in. Let the woman breath.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, Suuus said:

Sadly She cant release anything whithout permission from interscope 

I’m sure Interscope would let her release *something*

ELECTROHEART

Mmm Idk... :duck:

I'm scared bc she could become the new Carly Rae Jepsen, with Albums and Side Bs that always sounds the same, like the 80s music, at one point it turns bored, sorry :emma:

But let's see what she bring to us, at least nothing can be more bored than an album that just came out and that I won't mention :flower:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Suuus
Just now, zebulonpyke said:

I’m sure Interscope would let her release *something*

Lets hope so

MoonIsRising

This era is amazing. She loves her fans so much. Pre recorded live during quarantine, the remix with Madonna and now a Side B ? When will Gaga ? 

For me, Dua Lipa is a main pop girl.

coolninjaguy
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Get jealous im jealous too im sad too but the disrespect towards gaga is unnecessary. Aso yes this site is dedicated to gaga atleast ppl can have decency to respect her. What is this entitlement behaviour. 

Edit- also ppl need to find something new to cry abt other thn the makeup brand which clearly gaga has her heart in. Let the woman breath.

i hate when ppl tell others what they can/can't comment about on a PUBLIC FORUM. log off if some criticism bothers you :bear:

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, coolninjaguy said:

i hate when ppl tell others what they can/can't comment about on a PUBLIC FORUM. log off if some criticism bothers you :bear:

Oh hello not public forum its dedicated to gaga. You guys shuld lig off and go to atrl. Also 1st learn to criticize thn speak.

How can anoyone not love gaga

flyaway
12 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

MonoChromatica found dead in a ditch.

How edgy...

12 hours ago, gstring said:

Joanne Side B tease with Frankensteined..

This is so traumatic (a) as a little monster seeing other popstar can pull it off,

:saladga:

She's been able to pull it off for 10 years, so don't...

10 hours ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

can we change this site to dua daily? PLEASE! It's a lot more interesting to be a dua's fan... 

The door is open...

tenor.gif?itemid=7901133

9 hours ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Gaga WISHES she could be doing it like this girl.

She basically could never and I am comfortable accepting that now since Gaga clearly just doesn't have the drive or want anymore.

She's been doing it for 10 years. Let's see if Dua is still here after a decade 

Chromatography
12 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Some demos and unreleased tracks leaked, but I doubt more than 1 or 2 are making the official cut

do you have a list of the tracks that leaked?

• COOOK changed the title to 'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

Archived