Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

Chromatica turns 2 months

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Calm down guys we’ll get performances; tour and looks once the lockdown is over. At least the Haus is having plenty of time to create and make plans! I know the wait is gonna be worthy 

I mean she doesn’t need it to end to give us stuff 

RudraCNG

And I'm still OBSESSED.mp3 with this album. I listen to it at least 2 times a day

Reality
14 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Calm down guys we’ll get performances; tour and looks once the lockdown is over. At least the Haus is having plenty of time to create and make plans! I know the wait is gonna be worthy 

Let's just hope that's relatively soon. The US is showing no signs of getting better, so we'll be stuck like this or a while. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

NewUsername

Before this turns into a complete "omg, and since then we haven't got nothing" whine topic:

Remember that a lack of more and/or wished for promo doesn't equal "nO pRoMo!!"..

thatfoxyfeeling

Sad really I remember how hyped I was for LG6 after the awards season for ASIB and we waited patiently for over a year to hear new music. Chromatica is a good album but the era just hasn’t been what I imagined even when I take into account Covid/BLM. :fatcat:

Enzo

What's your favorite moment of the era teas 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Teletubby
54 minutes ago, Hauz of LAX said:

What is your favorite performance? :selena:

this is only live performance so far :selena:

i ❤️

Archived