madonna-americanlife9.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
8 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Yes gurl and that was YOU

I don't pay attention to those who arrived before because I always arrive fashionably late :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby
1 minute ago, erotic4 said:

I would never give a rate lower than 5 for a Madonna song. :bradley:

tenor.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Anveeroy

7. Easy Ride - Average Score: 8.05

Highest Score: 11 @Trillion Reasons @Agunimon @Madame Goo Goo

Lowest Score: 3 @GaGaLB

american-life-18-001.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Pennywise This one is often overlook, but it is in my top 10 Madonna songs tbh.

@Blown Away Another surprise, the song is cute. It's actually quite good, but the last minute ruins it a bit for me.

@MingersPrayer Sticking with her usual theme of ending records with a ballad, this song is beautifully calm and the strings are lovely buuuut I don’t feel like it’s the perfect ending to the album. It almost almost (but not quite) feels like it doesn’t fit or would be a bonus track. The end of the track production with strings and computer sounds are amazing though and I love that.

@SabadoDeGloria Maybe it's not the songs fault, but it just doesn't work to have a song close the album after Die Another Day. Not inherently bad, it just is so easy to lose this song in the mix. Whereas Die Another Day oddly fits in the album, Easy Ride succeeding it as the closing track make it fit a little less-so.

@HeavyMetalLover Perfect album closer.

@nickkoko One of the best Madonna album closers.

@shoful A beautiful closing to this amazing, fiery and personal album. Madonna is back with more words for thought. The message I see with this song is that you really can’t succeed and approve of yourself without putting in the hard-work that success requires. The chorus blending the realms of acoustic and electronic music is hypnotizing as Madonna chants “I go round and round just like a circle”. Wouldn’t we all like to not be defined by time and space?

@Lionel Ronaldo Beautiful song, bit slow for me but nice.

@paradox good closer

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LoLaA
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

american-life-18-001.jpg

COMMENTS:

@Pennywise This one is often overlook, but it is in my top 10 Madonna songs tbh.

@Blown Away Another surprise, the song is cute. It's actually quite good, but the last minute ruins it a bit for me.

@MingersPrayer Sticking with her usual theme of ending records with a ballad, this song is beautifully calm and the strings are lovely buuuut I don’t feel like it’s the perfect ending to the album. It almost almost (but not quite) feels like it doesn’t fit or would be a bonus track. The end of the track production with strings and computer sounds are amazing though and I love that.

@SabadoDeGloria Maybe it's not the songs fault, but it just doesn't work to have a song close the album after Die Another Day. Not inherently bad, it just is so easy to lose this song in the mix. Whereas Die Another Day oddly fits in the album, Easy Ride succeeding it as the closing track make it fit a little less-so.

@shoful A beautiful closing to this amazing, fiery and personal album. Madonna is back with more words for thought. The message I see with this song is that you really can’t succeed and approve of yourself without putting in the hard-work that success requires. The chorus blending the realms of acoustic and electronic music is hypnotizing as Madonna chants “I go round and round just like a circle”. Wouldn’t we all like to not be defined by time and space?

@paradox good closer

Im okay with this. Good spot, well maybe Hollywood could have been gone

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

HausOfAntonio

X-Static Process is OBJECTIVELY worse than all songs gone so far :oprah:

Pennywise
Just now, Aarghya said:

american-life-18-001.jpg

COMMENTS:

@paradox good closer

Wait, @Agunimonshowed taste here :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived