💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Film + 2 New Songs Coming

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Now first of all, I know what ur thinking. But this insider tweeted lyrics to Replay in FEBRUARY... so I want to believe 

They’re also tweeting about a part 2 of Chromatica with 2 new songs

Thoughts? It’s fun to speculate even tho it prob fake :bear:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Alice and SFA getting a lengthy video treatment?  With caution, my chips are all in!  Alice would have been a better lead, imho, as it really takes us to the other realm she is talking about throughout the record.

gagasicebath

I’m with the ‘y’all actually believing this sh!t pls’ dude, tbh :ohwell:

Biggest Bitch

I hope it's fake, we don't need another G.U.Y mess :saladga:

She should just release the third single :trollga:

radioactive

my god, catch a godamn break

this “insider” has been proven wrong MANY times. he was literally NEVER right. threads like this are pointless really

JohnWayne92

Honestly, It could be a thing. Alice seems to be the next single, in my opinion. Or, she is gonna come back with a remix or new songs to "restart" this era for a 3rd time with another big artist. 

numb the flame

I think it's kinda obvious we will at some point get some rerelease whether it be Chromatica (standard version) + three new songs tagged on the end (Interscope did the same for Billies reissue of WWAFA,WDWG?) or a reissue with the deluxe album with a small EP to hype the tour or something. 

Luke78619

The first tweet was literally made up, they said it themselves that it’s a concept they came up with

That “insider” has been wrong loads of time, posted stuff that others have said before to seem legit, just ignore. They’re basically another Frederic

EDIT: also, now that I think about it, I think “All The Lovers” was a track on some fake tracklist, they probably didn’t know this, saw the rumour floating around and decided to pass it as a real rumour 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MANiCURE 6

This picture (along with the other one where's Gaga is falling in a hole) SCREAMS "Music Video" to me:enigma:

Archived