💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fenty Skin Review

TWICE on hatius

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

Some note on LabMuffin: Michelle is one of the most reliable skincare youtubers who have an enormous knowledge on skin care’s ingredients (Chemistry PhD). Yet, her approach to skincare is not overly strictly scientific as she believes skincare can be an experience .

As GGD users seem to be interested in purchasing few products from Rihanna’s new line. I think it would be helpful to have a look over her blog. 

She just posted a review on Fenty Skin where you can exam whether the products are suitable for your skins’s needs. 

You can check her blog bellow:

https://labmuffin.com/fenty-skin-startrs-skincare-range-review/

——————

Also, I also want to include this review which belongs to an esthetician with acne-prone skin so y’all can have a multiple perspectives

Good luck with your decision 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

TWICE on hatius

My thoughts: I would not buy Fenty Skin as for me, skincare is still a primary foundation for everything. While I enjoy her “experience” purposes, I like my products to have more active ingredients to actually treat my skins’s problems. Fenty Skin seems like products for people who have a decent skin or good make up skill :huntyga:. It does not target people who barely wear make up and actually want to have long lasting effects. :green:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

MJHolland

i'm so hyped for this launch and i think ill bee purchasing my first fenty products :saira:

1 hour ago, TWICE said:

My thoughts: I would not buy Fenty Skin as for me, skincare is still a primary foundation for everything. While I enjoy her “experience” purposes, I like my products to have more active ingredients to actually treat my skins’s problems. Fenty Skin seems like products for people who have a decent skin or good make up skill :huntyga:. It does not target people who barely wear make up and actually want to have long lasting effects. :green:

Totally agree with you! But I LOVED when I read the part on the blog that says "I’d buy these for someone who loves makeup and/or Rihanna, who I’m trying to get into skincare". I think it's a great intro set for anyone who doesn't really know much about skincare and wants to get more involved in it, especially for Rihanna fans that are waiting for that new album :ally:

bluemonkey

My thing is I hate that it’s so over hyped. Like gurus that turn their nose at the thought of fragrance is like “there is fragrance...but it’s barely noticeable and it CAN irritate you if you Have sensitive skin” even though when Kylie releases her ingredients ahead of the launch everyone like Susan Yara was like “fragrance? What was she thinking? It does nothing in your skincare but just make it smell good!No!” 

I think it’s a nice line but I wouldn’t say it’s anything revolutionary like Susan Yara is claiming. What’s the big deal about Niacinamide? Lots of skincare products have that and you can get it from the ordinary for cheap. I think it’s no different than Kylie’s skin and maybe the experience might be better and everything seems to be well thought out and looks high quality but don’t think it’s gonna perform miracles. It’s like buying La Mer and thinking you’d look like Jlo. It’s a luxury product, if you got the coins for it, then go for it but I don’t think it’s gonna drastically improve your skin that other products can’t do. 

ItWasntLaauv

Not for me, from what I understand, the scent is really strong, there’s red dyes (which have the potential to flare acne), and there’s witch hazel in the serum toner (which my skin doesn’t like either).

It’s nothing against Rihanna of course, I really like her, but I’m just hesitant to buy based on the ingredients. Unless there’s a mini or sample set to try first, I can’t see myself buying it. I’ll never say never though.

I’d love to Fenty Skin release a sensitive skin line down the road.

AndrewGr

I like the mentality behind some of the products, but fragrance is a no no for me. Hopefully she'll release some fragrance free options in the future.

Spoiler

Unless HausLabs do it first :ohwell:

FentyGa

the fragrance isnt personalllyyyy an issue for me, so imma purchase as soon as i can

Archived