Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles attended a house party, apologizes later

COOOK

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, King J said:

He’s a 21 year old lad. Most kids are flouting anyway just because he’s a ‘celebrity’ doesn’t mean he has to follow them more than any other people his age. I see y’all telling him he’s an abomination but having sleep overs with your mates don’t mess :trollga:

I get what you're saying, but 2-3 people hanging out is much less dangerous than 50-100 people being together. If everyone has about 5 people in their household, 2-3 people exposes 10-15 people. Which still isn't good, but it's nowhere near the 250-500 people a party like this would expose. Also, James is a celebrity with a young following. He's been repeatedly "cancelled" for his childish behavior, and should understand by now that he's a role model. The fact that he's still entertaining this kind of stuff at all is sad. And the fact that he still published the vlog with an "I shouldn't have" makes it seem like he knows he shouldn't have and said "it'll be fine, I'll just put an apology at the end of it" rather than not going and not publishing it at all. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

well, then I guess they should get COVID-19 right, since they don’t fking care, so if they do get it, they shouldn’t fking complain/care either

I would say that but they're too reckless that even if they got the virus they'd still go out and most definitely will infect more people.

Cookie Tookie

Who cares. I don’t get why y’all worship him and have to post every little thing he does. If he wants to catch COVID, be my guest. 

4 hours ago, King J said:

He’s a 21 year old lad. Most kids are flouting anyway just because he’s a ‘celebrity’ doesn’t mean he has to follow them more than any other people his age. I see y’all telling him he’s an abomination but having sleep overs with your mates don’t mess :trollga:

Having a sleepover with one or two people isn't a problem. 

Going to a large house party filled with many people you don't know and then fake apologizing afterwards is the problem. 

He's a problem and should be reprimanded for it. 

weed
5 hours ago, King J said:

"let boys be boys" teas

RudraCNG

You can tell he's a bad person. I don't even know who he is but everytime his name pops up on this site is bc of something disgusting he has said/done. Don't make sh!tty people famous.

ItWasntLaauv

He shouldn’t have broadcasted that he was going to the party on social media if he was gonna go. What was he thinking? I like to think he’s smarter than the average influencer after being “cancelled” so many times. I guess i was wrong.

Economy
6 hours ago, Smithy said:

Another moron who thinks he can do what he wants just because he has money 

True

But ppl have shown they dont necessarily need to have money to think they can do whatever they want :bear:

In fact if ppl are unpriveledged or wronged they use that as a free card to justify other actions. For example stealing from people is wrong but stealing from a big Corporation if u have the chance to not get caught is ok since they have money.  :enigma:

I've seen plenty of less than middle class individuals who refuse to wear a mask cuz they feel they are healthy and shouldn't be told what to do :madge:

Entitlement doesn't really discriminate classes. Rich, poor or middle class there's people with entitlement issues in all social classes. Rich ppl are just more visible with it cuz of their power and spotlight :emma:

IllusionLover
6 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

These are the people that should be cancelled..

The fact that James was cancelled, but people brought him back :bear:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

raragaga

trash

xoxo

auburn

Why are they apologizing to their fans for going to a house party? (I get it's because their fans are young and impressionable, but I find it so odd) If they're THAT irresponsible and careless towards themselves and their loved ones, then so be it. **** all of them. 

Archived