James Charles attended a house party, apologizes later

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This YouTuber/influencer life is so out of touch with reality... :poot:

that youtuber/influencer counts as a real job bothers me so much since it’s only based on drama

RahrahWitch

The saddest part of this all is that this situation isn't going to effect them, and for some might even just be a boost in popularity because of the headlines.

The majority of their Fans are Kids who idolize them so they can do no wrong. They're not going to stop watching, Just look at the likes of Jake Paul, Logan Paul, Jeffrey Star, Trisha Paytas - Controversy sells (Sadly).

Born in Chromatica
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

True, didn't think of that. :ally:. I certainly know you are much more responsible than James Charles :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

55 minutes ago, King J said:

He’s a 21 year old lad. Most kids are flouting anyway just because he’s a ‘celebrity’ doesn’t mean he has to follow them more than any other people his age. I see y’all telling him he’s an abomination but having sleep overs with your mates don’t mess :trollga:

Exactly this.

FlopSlurper

the james cycle

*does something problematic*

*gets cancelled*

james: I'm SO sorry this was SO wrong

*moves on to doing another problematic thing*

COOOK
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Ikr? It's not fair, I'm stupid af where's my money :fatcat:

fff.thumb.png.c22f62735b9f286fb0b7ccf212

HEARTSTOP

Guys, the point of a pandemic is that NO, it's not "to each their own". They are putting lots of people at risk of being infected and eventually DIE.

This is not a "oops I accidentally drank too much" situation. There are other people involved the moment they breathe the same air as you.

PLEASE if you're gonna be stupid enough to go to a party (DON'T), then at least have the decency of wearing a mask, keeping your distance, and self quarantine for the 2 weeks after! Oh, and goes without saying, don't publicize it in a video to millions of impressionable people, and even glamorize it by having the paparazzi on you at the event...

IDGAF

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, TheRealUrsula said:

They’ll learn once they get it :toofunny:.

Sadly they won't because they are at a very low risk of having serious problems. Unfortunatelly the one suffering the consequences will be some old lady that gets it from her daughter who got it from a Starbucks where these fools go to get their iced coffee.

IDGAF

zakariah
2 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

well, then I guess they should get COVID-19 right, since they don’t fking care, so if they do get it, they shouldn’t fking complain/care either

Archived