šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK album teaser and release date

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LOVE FOOLISH
19 minutes ago, coolninjaguy said:

wait do the other ep's not count as actual albums ?? like what was square up then

Technically this will be their first full album with >10 tracks.

Kpop has mini albums, singles, repackagedĀ albums, andĀ albums (also known fullĀ albums andĀ studio albums). Apparently,Ā EPs are also considered mini albums,Ā but Iā€™ve seen varying interpretations.Ā Looking back,Ā Square Up is a mini album with four tracks! Their EP/mini albums usually consist of 4-6 tracks.Ā 

Anyone is welcomed to correct me, it still confuses me lol.Ā 

killerstiletto
9 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

No square 3 they wont have square 4

Never play Four Square as a kid? Or maybe that's just something us old folks did as kids ...Ā 

Dance!

Red Velvet

Yeah, "The Perfect Pink Velvet", would have been a better title... I told you, YG. - Jennie.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

RAMROD

Currently waiting for deluxe to reveal its price :woot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

coolninjaguy
2 hours ago, LOVE FOOLISH said:

Technically this will be their first full album with >10 tracks.

Kpop has mini albums, singles, repackagedĀ albums, andĀ albums (also known fullĀ albums andĀ studio albums). Apparently,Ā EPs are also considered mini albums,Ā but Iā€™ve seen varying interpretations.Ā Looking back,Ā Square Up is a mini album with four tracks! Their EP/mini albums usually consist of 4-6 tracks.Ā 

Anyone is welcomed to correct me, it still confuses me lol.Ā 

omg more than 10 tracks ?!??! i'm so excitedĀ :party:

Gerrard174
5 hours ago, coolninjaguy said:

omg more than 10 tracks ?!??! i'm so excitedĀ :party:

Dont be too excited. Knowing YG, could be a compilation album of songs from previous EPĀ 

Suspiria

Is it really called "the album"? Or is the poster just stating what is coming, like they did with "pre release single"?

I assume the album is maybe called BLACKPINK? And they are saying "the album" to distinguish it from the group's name.

mister max
41 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

Dont be too excited. Knowing YG, could be a compilation album of songs from previous EPĀ 

I think yg revealed this will be 10 new songs

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
32 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Is it really called "the album"? Or is the poster just stating what is coming, like they did with "pre release single"?

I assume the album is maybe called BLACKPINK? And they are saying "the album" to distinguish it from the group's name.

Hmmm good point

But I wouldn't mind the album being called BLACKPINK or THE ALBUM :sis:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived