Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Folklore has now sold 500,000 units in the USA

TheArcher

Featured Posts

TheArcher

1 MILLION UNITS DEBUT 😭😭 (praying)

DID THAT WITHOUT PHYSICAL STORES — Taylor’s unique strongest point.

DID THAT WITHOUT *PROPER* PLAYLISTING.

DID THAT WITH A SURPRISE RELEASE & NOT-SO-POPULAR GENRE.

DID THAT WITHOUT THE USUAL MONTHS-LONG PREORDERS.

Not making excuses, but this is MASSIVE.

mainpopgirl 

2School4Cool

Wow, that’s impressive! It’s deserved, the album is brilliant :heart:.

See The Best In Everyone

Ronnie

The surprise album drop should really be standard for established artists. There’s something urgent and impulsive that leads to inflated sales. It’s exciting!

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

I will never get why people are so obsessed with her  :yennefer:

Over the years I’ve gradually grown to love more and more of her music. Reputation was the first time I bought one of her albums for myself. For me, I’m impressed simply by her songwriting skills and her adaptability. She makes music that is intriguing to people, surrounds them by amazing eras, and regardless what genre she’s going for, she tackles it with the same heart, the same dedication, and the same great songwriting/storytelling skills. And it makes it so much easier to want to support her when she’s such a likable person (I know not everyone agrees, but I think she’s incredibly likable). I’m not trying to make you a fan, I just wanted to share my perspective :happy:.

See The Best In Everyone

Nuggets

Her power is undeniable i- :shocked:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

26 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

An unpopular opinion. 

28 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I’ll never understand how people are so obsessed with artists sales. Like I get you wanna see your fav do well but today #buycardigan was trending and people were posting pics and videos of themselves buying many copies. :laughga:

28 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Well I'm not surprised. I love her since since 2009 

LaLuna
56 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Over the years I’ve gradually grown to love more and more of her music. Reputation was the first time I bought one of her albums for myself. For me, I’m impressed simply by her songwriting skills and her adaptability. She makes music that is intriguing to people, surrounds them by amazing eras, and regardless what genre she’s going for, she tackles it with the same heart, the same dedication, and the same great songwriting/storytelling skills. And it makes it so much easier to want to support her when she’s such a likable person (I know not everyone agrees, but I think she’s incredibly likable). I’m not trying to make you a fan, I just wanted to share my perspective :happy:.

Fair enough, and you have every right to be a fan. If her music makes you happy, that's all that matters, but personally I can't bring myself to like her music. I don't know much about her as a person but her music does absolutely nothing for me. Who knows, maybe one day :vegas:

Archived