Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Countdown to Chromatica Revival

eeaarrllaalloo

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
38 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

She doesn’t owe fans anything. Like people have said, those doing all this promotion.... need it. Smile’s numbers are kinda trash and yet Miss perry performing her ass off. 
I want performances but I’m not about to act like I’m qualified to be her manager like all these eff ay gees 

ALSO: The era was in fact on pause. Due to the current state of the united states. And you can say whatever you want, but Gaga personally feels (obviously) that she doesn’t want to be a pop star promoting while the current state of america is in turmoil. 

Who cares about numbers? The fact that Katy is giving performances, fun interactive things for fans, interactions on social media, and other things, is enough to keep fans engaged and make the era fun. 

You can say Gaga doesn't owe fans anything, but the truth is, she does. She can't give an album and disappear for ages, leaving her fans hanging. Its not fair on her fans at all. She's free to do what she wants, but as soon as she released Chromatica, there should have been something to go along with it to make the era enjoyable for everyone. Gaga's job is an entertainer, a musician, and an artist. Its her job to entertain people. And she isn't doing her job at all

End Racism Now

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who cares about numbers? The fact that Katy is giving performances, fun interactive things for fans, interactions on social media, and other things, is enough to keep fans engaged and make the era fun. 

You can say Gaga doesn't owe fans anything, but the truth is, she does. She can't give an album and disappear for ages, leaving her fans hanging. Its not fair on her fans at all. She's free to do what she wants, but as soon as she released Chromatica, there should have been something to go along with it to make the era enjoyable for everyone. Gaga's job is an entertainer, a musician, and an artist. Its her job to entertain people. And she isn't doing her job at all

I can see both sides. Yes Gaga doesn't owe us sh!t however it is Gaga's job to entertain. Gaga has done her part for COVID and the BLM movement. We as fans have done our part for Chromatica. Gaga has done her part by releasing the album. She promised that she still had surprises for us planned but we haven't had any of the surprises Gaga spoke about. I think it's the silence that is bothering us the most as we don't know whether to move on from the era until the tour or if the era is still going ahead anytime soon. 

HeavyMetalLover

Can we stop comparing Gaga to Katy for f*ck’s sake? :smh: And Taylor. And whoever else. It’s not helpful.

i don't remember ARTPOP

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Can we stop comparing Gaga to Katy for f*ck’s sake? :smh: And Taylor. And whoever else. It’s not helpful.

when we see other stars such as Katy and Taylor both doing performances etc for their albums in the middle of this mess also known as 2020 I think it's sort of expected of us to often question whether or not Chromatica is dead until July 25, 2021 or if the era is still going as of Wednesday 5 August 2020. 

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

when we see other stars such as Katy and Taylor both doing performances etc for their albums in the middle of this mess also known as 2020 I think it's sort of expected of us to often question whether or not Chromatica is dead until July 25, 2021 or if the era is still going as of Wednesday 5 August 2020. 

That can be questioned without placing unfair expectations on Gaga’s approach just because Popstar X is doing A, B, or C. It’s not relevant.

i don't remember ARTPOP

6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

This. 

It's obvious why Katy is promoting so hard. And has Taylor done any huge promo aside from you know...just surprise dropping an album?

numb the flame
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

That can be questioned without placing unfair expectations on Gaga’s approach just because Popstar X is doing A, B, or C. It’s not relevant.

I expect nothing, I don't even expect the tour anymore. I'd just like some communication from her or the Haus so we know where we stand as fans.

Teletubby
4 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

:awkney: Well it's over

It could be worse. There could be no Chromatica:enigma:

Kao Intouch

I will NOT be a clown today since today is Haus Lab's Day :bon:

Spoiler

but what if she use Free Woman for Haus Lab's promo then announce it as a 3rd single. :giveup:

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I expect nothing, I don't even expect the tour anymore. I'd just like some communication from her or the Haus so we know where we stand as fans.

That’s understandable. I think we’ll get some information sooner rather than later.

i don't remember ARTPOP

eeaarrllaalloo

23 minutes

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Archived