Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Countdown to Chromatica Revival

eeaarrllaalloo

Featured Posts

MonsterPawPR
15 minutes ago, L E O said:

Nothing's coming today, only the new Haus Labs products. 

BUT TOMORROW THOUGH...

Reveal hidden contents

...nothing's coming either :vegas:

but 100% this week :bear:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Why would Free Woman be the next single? I would release something bigger for the era to restart (like Sour Candy as a main single, or Alice), then I would release something like Free Woman 

I think at this point it’s not really a restart. She’s gotta drag this **** out through next summer, remember that. Everything about this album is inevitably going to be VERY slow yet also fast due to the way the music industry now. Like small bursts of promotion. That’s what I feel, though

Teletubby
24 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

but 100% this week :bear:

67.gif
or
year.gif

Spoiler

hy1.gif

Genuine Guy 09

well... going off last times release schedule, didn't she do:

political announcement monday, Haus Labs Tuesday, Chromatica announcement wednesday

So we got tony tweet last night, haus labs tonight, free woman wednesday 

:vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Chromatica announcement wednesday

3132313339383537.gif

gagasicebath
11 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

well... going off last times release schedule, didn't she do:

political announcement monday, Haus Labs Tuesday, Chromatica announcement wednesday

:vegas:

If this actually happens, Wednesdays will forever be known as FREE WOMAN WEDNESDAYS :firega:

Genuine Guy 09
7 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

If this actually happens, Wednesdays will forever be known as FREE WOMAN WEDNESDAYS :firega:

it'll be TikTok Thursday. Gaga making Free Woman a TikTok meme song! :excited2:

xoxo Craig
19 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I think at this point it’s not really a restart. She’s gotta drag this **** out through next summer, remember that. Everything about this album is inevitably going to be VERY slow yet also fast due to the way the music industry now. Like small bursts of promotion. That’s what I feel, though

Well... you could look at it that way, but Gaga hasn't given us anything since like June. Katy Perry's "Smile" era started in May, and has even delayed her album until the end of August. While pregnant, she's still giving fans little bits with in the era like 'Smile Sundays' as well as the countdown for her album cover, a new single, live zoom calls, performances etc etc. Dua Lipa is still giving her fans things within the Future Nostalgia era. 

Gaga has remained silent on the Chromatica era. She's died her hair back to blonde, she's promoting Haus Labs, and she isn't posting anything about Chromatica. The only thing she's given us since the album dropped in May has been the Rain On Me remixes, interaction with Ariana, an insight into Chromatica TV (which hasn't came yet), and the live call thing for the Marsha P Johnson charity. Ever since June, it feels like the era is on pause because she hasn't given us anything or spoke about it. Either she's given up on the era and going to be giving us something else soon, or  the era has to to restart. 

If the era was just going slow, there would still be little things Gaga would have done like maybe Chromatica TV being released or a live performance, or something. But nothing has happened for like 6 weeks or so... the current situation isn't an excuse to say nothing and be silent about your album that you released in May. 

Joanne was dragged out until early 2018. She CAN drag out projects while also doing things like promotion and giving her fans something to enjoy during the era. 

End Racism Now

eeaarrllaalloo

1 hour and 30 min

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Genuine Guy 09
26 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

:legend:

Aphrodizy26
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well... you could look at it that way, but Gaga hasn't given us anything since like June. Katy Perry's "Smile" era started in May, and has even delayed her album until the end of August. While pregnant, she's still giving fans little bits with in the era like 'Smile Sundays' as well as the countdown for her album cover, a new single, live zoom calls, performances etc etc. Dua Lipa is still giving her fans things within the Future Nostalgia era. 

Gaga has remained silent on the Chromatica era. She's died her hair back to blonde, she's promoting Haus Labs, and she isn't posting anything about Chromatica. The only thing she's given us since the album dropped in May has been the Rain On Me remixes, interaction with Ariana, an insight into Chromatica TV (which hasn't came yet), and the live call thing for the Marsha P Johnson charity. Ever since June, it feels like the era is on pause because she hasn't given us anything or spoke about it. Either she's given up on the era and going to be giving us something else soon, or  the era has to to restart. 

If the era was just going slow, there would still be little things Gaga would have done like maybe Chromatica TV being released or a live performance, or something. But nothing has happened for like 6 weeks or so... the current situation isn't an excuse to say nothing and be silent about your album that you released in May. 

Joanne was dragged out until early 2018. She CAN drag out projects while also doing things like promotion and giving her fans something to enjoy during the era. 

She doesn’t owe fans anything. Like people have said, those doing all this promotion.... need it. Smile’s numbers are kinda trash and yet Miss perry performing her ass off. 
I want performances but I’m not about to act like I’m qualified to be her manager like all these eff ay gees 

ALSO: The era was in fact on pause. Due to the current state of the united states. And you can say whatever you want, but Gaga personally feels (obviously) that she doesn’t want to be a pop star promoting while the current state of america is in turmoil. 

Teletubby
17 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

it'll be TikTok Thursday. Gaga making Free Woman a TikTok meme song! :excited2:

[fake]
Free woman can do whatever she wants
4c56.gif

eeaarrllaalloo

59 minutes

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

MiQuenDroid

55 minutes for the new pencils eyeliner... :triggered:

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived