Featured Posts

heygurlhi
29 minutes ago, Retron said:

The definition of iconic.

yaasss biach

dance wow GIF

Ignore me i drink

RAMROD

I only enjoy Moi..., Lolita. Her other songs is too local for me. Maybe that's why she is more of one hit wonder internationally. Although she is huge back at home, in France. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

heygurlhi
42 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I only enjoy Moi..., Lolita. Her other songs is too local for me. Maybe that's why she is more of one hit wonder internationally. Although she is huge back at home, in France. :oprah:

yeah I can see that Moi Lolita was everything it was big even when i was little in sweden, I played it for a gay friend recently and he asked me a bit after can you play that Kate Ryan song again... like.. dude

Ignore me i drink

Musicisfreedom

I've recently been getting into her music, since I am a pretty huge fan of Mylène. It's not quite as magical and amazing, but she does have a cool sound and style especially in the early days when all her songs were written by Mylène and Laurent.

Bitch I'm Madonna

GagaMariaSpears

She is one of the most underrated pop girls. The entire production of her first album is immaculate (Abracadabra is one of the best songs I've ever listened to)

Omg I thought you were talking about THIS Alizee :air:

heygurlhi
1 hour ago, GagaMariaSpears said:

She is one of the most underrated pop girls. The entire production of her first album is immaculate (Abracadabra is one of the best songs I've ever listened to)

I know right, i dont even speak french but i love the melodies and looking up lyrics :oops: but im loving her earlier stuff and a few later songs

Ignore me i drink

Archived