💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Alizee appreciation thread

heygurlhi

Featured Posts

heygurlhi

So I for no god damn reason appreciated my night elf dance in wow and got all nostalgic about J'en Ai Marre and Alizee from the early 2000's 

Im sorry I know she is Mylene fahamereffe(whatever french madonna kinda dessenchante is a cool sis tho) creation and kinda slave ( a.k.a french britney) but she made BOPs

and that performace tho.. still would go straight for her..

dont forget the epicness

Blonde was a choice tho.. 

Spoiler

only regred is that imax forehead tho but i jase how u doin :huntyga:

EDIT: as u know i cant spell for shits so im not even gonna try correct anything

here is Tiffany pollard  for good luck 

tiffany pollard im here GIF

Ignore me i drink

heygurlhi
Just now, Santa Stefani said:

Gurl, I ran to discuss about

51-C83-F21-49-FC-4195-8-A7-E-111-A86-BC9

guess not the time :bear:

whats that tho..

issa good?

Ignore me i drink

Dilly Dally

i was in love with her as every young french guy at that time, but she slowly started making cringy songs .......

heygurlhi
Just now, Dilly Dally said:

i was in love with her as every young french guy at that time, but she slowly started doing cringy songs .......

yeah we appreciating the good days:vegas:

Ignore me i drink

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

whats that tho..

issa good?

A vodka based drink in various flavor, I love the red one :enigma: 

You can consume it mixed with other drink or nate. I can get one whole bottle alone myself tbh :yennefer:

heygurlhi

I can get one whole bottle alone myself tbh :yennefer:

sounds like a challenge tho :dom:

Ignore me i drink

elijahfan

I dressed her for a TV show some years ago, had the hardest time not to fangirl.

Also, yes she is Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat's artistic child, but you might be exaggerating the "slave" situation: they're still very much friends to this day, and even collabed together on their new protégée Julia. Alizée and her husband worked on choreographies. If you want to check her out:

Here's a picture from 2018 of them working all together:

jmf2f.jpg

Gagaism
4 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

sounds like a challenge tho :dom:

Not when we can have 2 bottles, or more if necessary :yennefer:

heygurlhi
Just now, elijahfan said:

I dressed her for a TV show some years ago, had the hardest time not to fangirl.

Also, yes she is Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat's artistic child, but you might be exaggerating the "slave" situation: they're still very much friends to this day, and even collabed together on their new protégée Julia. If you want to check her out:

I didnt kow about that but when I read about Alizee anwhere they always paint her in such a bad light, likeshe was only allowed 4 min interviews and they planned allher career( the erly years) and so on

Ignore me i drink

heygurlhi

Not when we can have 2 bottles, or more if necessary :yennefer:

Sharing s caring :kiss:

Ignore me i drink

elijahfan
Just now, heygurlhi said:

I didnt kow about that but when I read about Alizee anwhere they always paint her in such a bad light, likeshe was only allowed 4 min interviews and they planned allher career( the erly years) and so on

I mean, yeah, that was kinda the deal, they really shaped her to become a sensation and they succeeded. But she got out of it when she wanted to (and never really matched her initial success since). I edited my first post with a picture of them working together 2 years ago, so you can see they're very much on good terms.

heygurlhi
Just now, elijahfan said:

I mean, yeah, that was kinda the deal, they really shaped her to become a sensation and they succeeded. But she got out of it when she wanted to (and never really matched her initial success since). I edited my first post with a picture of them working together 2 years ago, so you can see they're very much on good terms.

Yeah i guess, lovely that you got to work with her must be exiting :firega:

Ignore me i drink

elijahfan
Just now, heygurlhi said:

Yeah i guess, lovely that you got to work with her must be exiting :firega:

The week before meeting her, I went back to her first album and became a stan all over again... I remember writing her a fan letter when I was 8 years old and never getting an answer :ladyhaha: So yeah, my inner child was freaking out a bit.

Werk

I don't care what anyone says about Blonde, as cringy it might be it's still a bop and a great listen once in a while :lolly: 

Archived